spbykatie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Level 48 achievement solved!

[Post New]by spbykatie on Jul 14, 17 4:54 PM
I noticed a lot of threads for level 48 achievement of not using the boat. I didn't see any answers so I thought I would put this out there for anyone still looking!

By the way, you have to get 3 stars to get the achievement.

After your pick up all of the wood, food and money on the main road, build the bridge and the helicopter pad. Pick up the policeman first, then the others as you generate fuel. Break the rock in front of the police station and pick up all of the materials.

Get the robber in front of the hospital first and build a burger stand. You will need 50 food for the rock in front of the other empty lot, plus 10 wood each for the burning wood in front of the pile of money, the fuel station and the the one right next to it blocking the sick person (once you put out the fire you need food to break the logs). Once you have gotten 80 food, destroy the burger stand and build a wood mill.

Break the rock in front of the empty lot and build a house as soon as you have enough wood. When you have enough money get the robber in front of the firehouse and build the firehouse. Get the burning wood in front of the pile of money first, then the burning wood in front of the fuel station. Destroy the fuel station and build a house.

Destroy the burning wood in front of the sick person, build the hospital, send the doctor to heal.

Ignore the 2 burning logs blocking the large fuel canister

Good luck!

Go to: