bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Secret Order: Bloodline

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 16, 17 12:29 AM
Join Sarah Pennington on her next adventure in the classic The Secret Order series by Sunward Games!

Your mother, Dr. Pennington, has been studying in the Amazon Rainforest for the last few years. While visiting her, you discover that the diabolical Dragon Clan has their eyes set on the mythical Flower of Life, a plant that can cure any illness, but they plan to use it for their own evil intentions. You must keep the Flower of Life out of the Dragons hands at all costs in this exotic hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Re:The Secret Order: Bloodline

[Post New]by brendaljackson48 on Aug 2, 17 12:01 PM
i"m having trouble down loading my game

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 2, 17 12:31 PM
Hi brendaljackson48,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble downloading this particular game. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you continue to have trouble downloading The Secret Order: Bloodline, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the designated thread. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Secret Order: Bloodline here.

By posting in the above thread it helps to centralize these issues for the Moderation Team to more easily identify trends to bring to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by brendaljackson48 on Aug 2, 17 1:09 PM
thank you

Go to: