Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bloom! A Bouquet for Everyone here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 17, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/17/2017 at 5:17:25 AM PST

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bloom! A Bouquet for Everyone here.

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Jul 17, 17 4:25 AM
The game kicks me out every now and then when I want to click on something... Now Ive finished level 10 and I cant click on continue...
With so much missing the time for playing; I wouldnt consider buying it. :-(

Using Win8

Edited on 07/17/2017 at 4:25:36 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 17, 17 5:17 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Jul 17, 17 5:27 AM
Will not open in full screen no matter which "mode I choose

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Jul 17, 17 7:08 AM
suniris wrote:Will not open in full screen no matter which "mode I choose

When opening the game it offered me the option of starting the game in windowed mode, which worked, then within the game settings I changed to full screen and it continued to work. Have not tried the widescreen option, but happy enough playing with the black bars down the side of the screen. (Win10)

ETA: If however I minimise the game, and then try and go back into it, it doesn't work. Have to force close the game and reopen it :-(

Edited on 07/17/2017 at 7:59:39 AM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jul 17, 17 8:43 AM
I can't figure out the screen size . Tried to played both modes as advised but cannot get full screen . also cannot find the settings . Windows 10

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Jul 17, 17 9:33 AM
Unfortunately, like the previous two Bloom installments, it doesn't work on WIndows 10.

Windowed version works for a while, but the button on the right bottom of the screen is for me inaccessible, and when you minimalize the window you can't get back into it.

lk32
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lk32 on Jul 17, 17 1:44 PM
Why offer a game that so clearly does not work with windows 10? VERY frustrating!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 18, 17 10:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for responses. I'm here to help.

When a game won't display correctly in Windowed Mode, we recommend adjusting the computer's screen resolution. The directions for this process can be found in the help page below.

Screen Resolution

When a game keeps crashing, we suggest checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date and that the game is being run with administrator permissions. Both of these actions ensure that the game can access the resources it needs to run properly. I've listed the help pages with those respective processes below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these help pages didn't address your inquiry, or if further assistance is needed, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further support.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Jul 18, 17 3:03 PM
I am using Windows 10 and i the game wont even install !!!!
i have deleted the downoad and tried over 10 times...i even tried uninstalling game manager and re-installing it.

the previous game has installed without any problems at all..... i am not happy

i love TM games

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Jul 18, 17 4:18 PM
Like many others cannot play using Windows 10 regardless of which mode is chosen, it simply will not run.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 19, 17 11:24 AM
Hi pixie30 and BlueLena,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game won't run on your Windows 10 system. It may be helpful to try a workaround of changing your screen resolution. Please refer to the steps below:

1) Lower the screen resolution. This is normally 1900x1080. Try switching to 1600x1200 or lower.
2) Launch the game.
3) Exit the game.
4) Revert back to preferred resolution.

If you continue to have issues getting this game to run, please reach out to our Support Team. The Support Team is equipped with the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by QueenFisher on Aug 6, 17 9:54 AM
I could not get the game to run on a screen larger than a sheet of paper no matter what I did to game settings. So many other games are able to adjust to Windows 10 and monitor resolution settings, I will simply not adjust my resolution every time I want to play a BigFish game. It can really screw up other programs I run and cause a lot of unnecessary hassle. So, with this and any other game that tries to force me to adjust my very basic Windows 10 settings, I delete it and never give them a dime of my money. It is just lazy programming.

Go to: