ELIZABEAD
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Bludgeon

[Post New]by ELIZABEAD on Jul 17, 17 1:21 PM
I see that many people have been posting about the problem with breaking open the panel in the temple to get the ring for the chest piece. This problem has been going on for quite a few years. I bought it in 2014. I really want to play this game. Can anyone, please fix this? It is a wonderful game and I really, really want to play!!!!!

Firewitch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re: Bludgeon

[Post New]by Firewitch on Aug 14, 17 2:56 PM
I am having the same issue. When I read the other comments on this game regarding the bludgeon it seems no one has a solution.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re: Bludgeon

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 4:17 PM
Hello ELIZABEAD and Firewitch,

Thank you both for your patience regarding this reported issue. I was able to answer these requests in other threads and just wanted to provide links to them here, to help out with finding my response.

Firewitch, I was able to follow up with your report here:

Attention PLEASE!

ELIZABEAD, thank you for taking the time to report this to the tech issues thread as well. I was able to follow up there:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition her

Thank you both for your time and since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion be taken up in the designated thread linked above for this specific game. Please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators should there be more questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: