Game Won't Open

[Post New]by heylookitsmegan on Jul 17, 17 4:46 PM
Hiya everyone!

I'm new to Big Fish, but I've recently downloaded a few ND games, including the Silent Spy, on my mac and they are not opening.

I am running Mac OS X Sierra. When I click the game, it bounces for two seconds and then I get an error message saying it "quite unexpectedly." I've tried all of the troubleshooting options and it's still not working. I'm wondering if these games don't support Sierra when downloaded from Big Fish. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, what did you do to resolve it?

I don't know if I'm even posting this in the correct forum, but I'd be appreciative of any help! Thank you!!

Edited on 07/17/2017 at 4:47:30 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game Won't Open

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 17 5:12 PM
Hello heylookitsmegan,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that some of the Nancy Drew games aren't running on that Mac using Mac OS X Sierra. What I recommend since it sounds like these games are still not working even after troubleshooting is to reach out to our Technical Support Team.

Please contact our Technical Support Team with a list of the games that are not working as well as a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue and the designated technical issues thread was locked due to inactivity, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate the designated technical issues thread so that future reports like these can be posted to the following thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy here!

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 07/17/2017 at 5:12:49 PM PST

Go to: