Slider puzzle

[Post New]by whispers143 on Apr 25, 10 6:33 PM
Can anyone help me with the slider puzzle???? I've tried every way possible and no luck...I can place every square tile but one and I'm stuck. If anyone can help with an easier way to do it, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Slider puzzle

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 26, 10 11:57 AM
It's impossible to have every square but one. There must be two in the wrong place that need swapping over.

My tip is to treat the 4*4 grid as 3*3. Do pieces 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 12 and 16 and then you can forget about them.

[Post New]by mrbigsingsblues on Apr 26, 10 7:09 PM
no! this kind of puzzle is so frustrating and takes away all game enjoyment. Please have the game manufacturer do a patch that allows puzzle bypass, or improve the hint system. It's no good at all to see 16 magnifying glasses with no clue as to what to do!!

Fix this or this game series is finished as far as I'm concerned!

Even the walkthrough does no good to help here!!

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Apr 26, 10 7:27 PM
Don't forget the last piece of the puzzle. You found it behind the photo on top of the fireplace mantle. Then the door will open.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 27, 10 9:21 AM
That's a good point! It looks like whispers143 did the hard part!

[Post New]by wendylosangeles on Apr 27, 10 2:58 PM
I am utterly frustrated with this. I haven't had many problems with the game itself, but to be stumped by a slider puzzle just ticks me off no end. Is there an easy way someone can post a cheat for this? sorry, but I've spent longer on the slider than I have the whole rest of the game !! I'm beyond p*ssed....LOL

[Post New]by wendylosangeles on Apr 27, 10 3:41 PM
THANK YOU to whoever posted on the other slider thread to start with the four corners first. DONE!! phew!

[Post New]by jesterwitch on Apr 28, 10 5:30 PM
I'm bummed- I've been trying the stupid puzzle on and off for alost a week and can't get by it even with all the tips poeple have posted! I think I'm just going to have to quit the game since I'm too dumb to conquer a slider puzzle. Grrrr- I was really enjoying the game, too

Go to: