Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 18, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/18/2017 at 6:34:28 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 18, 17 6:34 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Customer Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Xena28 on Jul 19, 17 8:11 PM
I have the same problem i.e. altars not giving correct amount. I am not prepared to fiddle with the computer as suggested by Big Fish i.e. go in as administrator as I am not an expert and do not want to have my computer crash or get a virus. Please have it fixed.
Thank you

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Jul 20, 17 3:19 AM
Yes...we need an update..although its very easy still to finish even with getting shortchanged. My buildings also are not delivering the amount they say.

josteve
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by josteve on Jul 20, 17 6:15 AM
I have no stop time icon on my game.This is preventing me getting all awards. Also, is there supposed to be 50 levels? I only have 49!

[Post New]by dbrhaney on Jul 20, 17 3:28 PM
Running as the administer has no effect on the amount of units I am getting from the altars. I do not know how to do a screenshot.
I am running windows 7 and someone needs to do an update or something.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 20, 17 3:40 PM
Hello, Everyone!

I'm sorry your games are still having troubles. Since updating the computer's video card and running the game with administrator permissions doesn't seem to have resolved the matter, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Jul 21, 17 6:52 AM
Like the others, the altars aren't giving 2 items, only one. My buildings in most levels give me what I'm supposed to get, but in some they shortchange by 2 regardless of upgrade. It's a ridiculously easy game anyway, so I rarely even got 2/3s to losing the first star. And I also only have 49 levels. Not sure if I need 3 stars on all the levels to open it. I have one level that's hard for me to finish due to the shortchanging altar.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 21, 17 12:34 PM
Hello faboomama,

I'm sorry to hear that is happening. Since it sounds like our suggestions were unable to help resolve the issue where some players are seeing altars not provide the appropriate number of resources, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is happening along with this game's title. Our Reps have tools to provide technical assistance beyond the forums and can provide details and information gathered to the right teams for their investigation.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry that players are experiencing this issue. If there are changes made to the game or an update provided by the appropriate teams, a moderator will be certain to announce the information provided. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by bellnzm on Jul 23, 17 11:03 AM
I can't get the game to play anymore, just a black screen with a spinning window. It was working just fine and I was past the halfway point on the game when it stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't work.

I am using a PC running Windows 8.1

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 25, 17 11:56 AM
Hello bellnzm,

I'm sorry to hear the game isn't working and am swimming by to troubleshoot this with you.

First, let's check that the computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also recommend running the game with administrator permissions. Both processes will allow the game to interact more smoothly with the computer, and further instructions can be found in the help pages below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll have access to tools to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

raven03
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by raven03 on Aug 24, 17 11:02 AM
Level 29, you get to the end of the game upgrading everything, at the end the mill asked for the 3 heads to complete the game, but you upgrade to 3 and it will not let you finish the level. Very ANNOYING!!!

Go to: