Puss in boots collectors edoition

[Post New]by Lillyput49 on Jul 20, 17 3:17 AM
I run windows 10 and I cannot get this game to load at all. I first downloaded the demo version. I then purchased the game. Downloading and installation went well. When i try to start the game it opens the Big Fish App and does nothing. When i click on play game it closes down the big fish app. When i reopen it the message says thank you for playing. I have yet to be able to play the game so far.

Re:Puss in boots collectors edoition

[Post New]by savannalamar on Dec 10, 17 12:43 PM
Having the same issue with the game. Frustrating!!!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Puss in boots collectors edoition

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 10, 17 1:43 PM
Hi Lillyput49 and savannalamar,

It sounds like there's trouble getting the game to open up to play. That can definitely be frustrating, so let's see what we can do to get things working better. From what's described, it sounds like the game is closing down in the background before it has a chance to open. A couple of things that can help in that sort of situation are running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card driver updates. We also have some troubleshooting steps specifically for our Windows 10 players that may help out. They can be found here:

Windows 10

Should these steps not resolve the issues, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator at any time with questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: