Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Glitch on level 182(?)

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 21, 17 10:50 AM
I'm trying to retrieve the key at the top of the board...when I clear the tiles there is only blank spaces where the tiles use to be and I can't proceed to retrieve the key...or am I missing something here?

Update...

I was finally able to make it through this level...guess that there's not a glitch but it's a strange one.

Edited on 07/22/2017 at 10:47:51 AM PST

JtTl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Glitch on level 182(?)

[Post New]by JtTl on Jul 27, 17 7:04 PM
How did you clear it?

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 28, 17 4:55 AM
JtTI

It took several tries using the hammer to get rid of the 'blank' tiles...you have to make sure that there are 'filled' tiles next to the 'blank' ones to use the hammer otherwise it won't work. I discovered later that you can also use the blue bunny to clear the area as well but you need to make sure that your character is close to the area that you want to clear.

JtTl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by JtTl on Jul 28, 17 5:31 AM
Thanks! It was driving me crazy!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 28, 17 12:37 PM
You're welcome JtTI...hope that you were able to make it through this level okay with these techniques ...took me quite awhile...it's a tough one!

Edited on 07/28/2017 at 3:09:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Spotshooter25 on Sep 22, 17 3:16 PM
I have tried and tried what you have said and no matter what I do the spaces disappear. I am really stuck. Is it possible there is a glitch in my game? I am really frustrated and of course can't continue until I get this solved.
I have played it far enough to see the fluid run up to the space next to the one that is blocked and it won't let me use the hammer on it so I don't know what to do.

Go to: