Wind Stones

[Post New]by losskys on Jul 22, 17 7:39 AM
I am stuck. It shows stones that blow wind and you are to move them so the guy can get thur, I can not get a stone to move, I have hit reset, start and nothing, I don't know if the game is stuck or what. And there is no way to skip it after a while. Anyone know what is going on or how you get the stones or blocks to move?

Re:Wind Stones

[Post New]by olivasjan on Jul 23, 17 3:05 PM
I am having the same problem. I can't get out of it. This game has been nothing but problems.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jul 23, 17 6:43 PM

By move, do you mean from place to place? If so, they don't move. They rotate. Point the winds in the direction you want to move jack and hit start. Hope this helps

[Post New]by olivasjan on Jul 24, 17 2:41 PM
No, move so I can point them to where I want them to blow. I can't get out of the screen at all. The game is frozen at the Wind Stones. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and it goes right to the Wind Stones. Thank you for the suggestion.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 25, 17 3:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for reaching out, and I'm sorry your games aren't working. I'm swimming by to provide some help.

Since it sounds like the games freeze in the same place. First I'd recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date. This helps ensure the game's graphics will interact smoothly with the computer. I've included a help page with those instructions (and more) below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Running the game with administrator permissions can also help. This process can assist the game with having access to all its necessary resources. I've included a help page with those instructions below, too.

Run Game as Administrator

If these steps don't fix the trouble, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide more support.

Going forward, the Moderation Team also requests that all technical help requests be posted to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witche's Legacy: Covered by the Night Collector's Edition here.

This ensures we see help requests as soon as possible. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so further questions can be directed to the one above.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: