A question about Japan

[Post New]by _Sweetgrass_ on Jul 22, 17 10:03 AM
I'm trying to assemble the Wedding Invitations and am searching the House of Tomorrow trying to find the Urgent Telegram. It's meant to drop in day mode but I've had no luck thus far. The room is at 100% Grand Master, my medals are at 5 each with the exception of the ghosts which are at 4. My dragon is fed, I'm playing with a lucky talisman and I place a ghost before each room and still nothing. I know the drop rates are terrible in Japan. I'm still trying to get the trophy for the Fish Market {grand master, medals at 5 but ghosts only at 3} I did read, in an older thread, that many people had to wait until their ghosts were at four for it to fall. Any idea if I'll need to wait until my ghosts are at 5 for the Telegram to show up?

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:A question about Japan

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Jul 22, 17 12:54 PM
No, I think all my ghost are all at level 2 for now and I've already finished. Take you time, don't waste your tarra cards in Japan, like you said the drop rate is terrible And there's really no need to rush it, once you finish it there's nothing else to do except wait for the next location... hmmm at this rate 2019 if we're lucky?

[Post New]by _Sweetgrass_ on Jul 24, 17 3:44 PM
Thanks for the pep talk Cyberfox I have to admit though that it's a little frustrating. My ghosts in ToK and Venice are all 2's and 3's and everything there fell with ease, not so in Japan . Guess I'll just have to practice being patient and keep plugging away.

Edited on 07/24/2017 at 3:50:05 PM PST

Leia1960
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Leia1960 on Jul 27, 17 4:13 PM
I've been wondering if speed is a factor, but I have no real idea. You will get there eventually. I hate the haunted amusement park but even though I like the dojo, I still miss stuff and spent a lifetime trying to finish it. I think I still use more bells there than anywhere else.

Go to: