Book 4 Chapter 6 hard

[Post New]by riceredbrown on Jul 22, 17 11:34 AM
I can't get this one in time. Has anyone done it in gold time? How?

Re:Book 4 Chapter 6 hard

[Post New]by Kyla4u on Jul 27, 17 7:40 AM
No! And I've tried a thousands times. I'm also hoping someone can shed some light on this level.

[Post New]by Kyla4u on Jul 29, 17 1:49 AM
Ok, I've finally managed to beat this level. While I don't have a play-by-play walk through, I can suggest the following:

1) I concentrated very heavily on collecting food at all times. I always picked the berry bushes when they were ready. I only cut down one tree. This was right at the beginning in order to builder the silver trading post as soon as possible.

2) The only upgrades I did were to the workers camp and the storehouse. I upgraded both to full level.

Other than that I just worked very hard and tried never to have an idle worker. I managed to get gold with one second to spare!

[Post New]by FlamSham on Aug 20, 17 9:15 AM
Thanks Kyla4u for your idea of not upgrading everything! I finally got this level.

Upgrade the camp and collect food and silver to reach the Sawmill and Garden.

Collect stone next to garden to upgrade garden and sawmill, cut down a few trees and built market.

Like Kyla4u, I kept picking berries and trading wood for silver to remove the next 3 boulders to reach the quarry and storehouse. I eventually upgraded storehouse, quarry and camp to max. Keep trading and chopping silver as long as it doesn't eat up too much of your food supply.

I made it with 2 seconds left.

Go to: