calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Unable to open game - Access violation

[Post New]by calabashbb on Jul 23, 17 9:24 AM
Just downloaded Jeronimo CE and Valeria CE, unable to open "Access Violation. I've updated Directx, Java, Shockwave and Flash Player. I hope I get an answer.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Unable to open game - Access violation

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 23, 17 11:55 AM
Hello calabashbb,

I'm sorry to hear that those games are opening up and providing an Access Violation error message when trying to play them. Thank you as well for taking the time to let us know what you've already tried. We definitely want players to be able to enjoy their purchased games and I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggested troubleshooting steps for this specific error as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if our help pages can assist with quickly resolving this issue. The following page is specific for the Access Violation error, and may be able to help resolve this issue quickly:

Access Violation

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Since this seems to be affecting multiple games, what I recommend is also providing a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report which could help our Reps determine why this issue is still happening despite those suggested steps being taken. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since it appears that this thread is about a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and recreate the technical issues thread for this game and lock this thread. If you'd like to report a new issue with this specific game or wish to discuss this issue further, please feel free to do so here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition here!

Thank you for helping both the teams behind the game and moderators by reporting technical issues to their designated threads when you are able. That helps keep our forums as accessible as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: