Game will not open

[Post New]by jch2273 on Jul 24, 17 7:22 AM
I finally was able to uninstall and re-install after multiple attempts and now the game will not open for me to play. I used my credit to buy this game, so either tell me how to fix it or give me my game credit back. I've had it!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game will not open

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 17 5:00 PM
Hello jch2273,

Before I start, I want to thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I hope you've been able to resolve this issue already, but if not, I wanted to swim by with some suggested steps that can be taken as well as how to contact our Support team for further assistance.

The first thing I recommend if the game isn't opening after reinstalling is to see if some of the following general steps are able to assist. If you'd like to try those steps, they are linked below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those suggested steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this is also discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or reports of issues for this specific game be provided to the designated thread for that purpose below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 here.

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps both the teams behind the game as well as moderators more accurately and quickly assess the impacts of player reported issues. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: