Didn't get my chests

[Post New]by nanas3babies on Jul 24, 17 5:53 PM
Hi All,
I hope you are having better luck than me.
Thought i was doing great. Won 3 outta four iron chests but i only got credit for 1.
This dang game is hard enough for me, without them not giving me credit. Does anyone know what happened & what i do from here? Please help me. Thanks and
good luck to the rest of you

R. Rogers

119Zelda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Didn't get my chests

[Post New]by 119Zelda on Jul 24, 17 6:17 PM
Hi R,
Are you sure they weren't silver chests? I got 3 chests in a row and no credit but then I realized they were silver not iron...just a thought.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 24, 17 6:18 PM
I'm guessing that perhaps you got wooden chests for the 2 that were not counted.

Go to Google..... search for "Pet chests in Midnight Castle" ...... My second link was Midnight Castle / MIdnight Castle Wiki......choose this one.....

There will be pictures of the pets with their associated eggs.....keep scrolling down and you will see pictures of the 4 type of chests regular pets will give you.

The first one is wooden.....the second one is Iron

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Jul 25, 17 12:33 PM
try the original pets - not the seasonal ones. that's what worked best for me

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Jul 25, 17 2:02 PM
I can't get enough food for pets to get my chests.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Didn't get my chests

[Post New]by jforever on Jul 25, 17 3:32 PM
nanas3babies wrote:Hi All,
I hope you are having better luck than me.
Thought i was doing great. Won 3 outta four iron chests but i only got credit for 1.
This dang game is hard enough for me, without them not giving me credit. Does anyone know what happened & what i do from here? Please help me. Thanks and
good luck to the rest of you

R. Rogers

Me, neither! Only got credit for 2.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jul 25, 17 3:52 PM
I believe you must click on the challenge before working on it, and the wood and iron chests look similar to newer players.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 25, 17 4:02 PM
susiewastaken wrote:I believe you must click on the challenge before working on it,

I'm not positive that's true.

I got the 1000 coins in 4 hours task completed when I opened my game and clicked the daily prize gift box that awarded me 1500 coins before I could even check the CC calendar, let alone do anything else.

I do click on the challenge before doing anything to make doubly sure I've completed all previous tasks first. Because doing the current task will not count if you had not completed all previous tasks first.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 25, 17 4:12 PM
Actually, whether you click on the glowing box or not... whether you click on the day's challenge or not.... it starts counting towards the goal.. Several times, I haven't even clicked on the glowing box, let alone the day, and it has already started the progress towards the new goal....

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jul 25, 17 4:15 PM
ok, ok...I take it back!
(about clicking the challenge beforehand)

However, I do think the players 'not getting credit' are simply confused over the appearance of an iron chest vs a wooden chest.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 25, 17 4:22 PM
susiewastaken wrote:ok, ok...I take it back!
(about clicking the challenge beforehand)

hahahahaha

However, I do think the players 'not getting credit' are simply confused over the appearance of an iron chest vs a wooden chest.

I suspect the same... though, this game is KNOWN to have glitches... I sure would take advantage of looking at the pictures showing the differences to make sure I knew... and if I did know the difference, I would be contacting customer support for help... but, what do I know...

Go to: