BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Talk with Developers - Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition 

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 25, 17 2:40 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Boris and I'm a producer and lead designer in Brave Giant Games - the developer behind Spear of Destiny, Tibetan Quest: Beyond World's End, Demon Hunter I, II and III, Queen Quest: Tower of Darkness, Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past, Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn, Ghost Files: The Face Of Guilt and the latest one Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition.
This is our 10th game, and we would like to keep tradition to talk with you on this forum. I would like to hear from you what do you like in our game more and what do you like less, I hope that we will have chance to hear some great suggestions from you how to improve on our upcoming games.

Keep your comments coming - I'll stay around the forum and try to catch up with everyone!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

Edited on 07/25/2017 at 6:39:18 AM PST

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers - Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition 

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jul 25, 17 2:50 AM
Hello.
This is a lovely, pretty game and I'm enjoying it!
Only thing is, it would be nice to have a reset button on the mini games.

majageorg
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by majageorg on Jul 25, 17 3:24 AM
Hello Boris!

Thank you and your team so much for your latest game, which is sooo beautiful! Loved also the Queens Quest and Demon Hunter Series and I have 1 question: The latest games (Queens Quest 2 + 3 and Demon Hunter 3) won't come out on the german Bfg-Site? Do you know anything about that? I for myself play all games in englisch, but I know from a lot of german players, that they are eagerly waiting for the german release...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 25, 17 5:19 AM
Hello again BorisDr...

And Brave Giant Studios did it again. A wonderful wonderful wonderful game, and soooo colourful. I am always yearning for a game with colours and this one is the best !! I also love the menu items at the bottom, like the leaf at the right for the guide, and the mushroom as the hint.

I love the story and gameplay. Half a minute into the game I knew I was going to buy it, and having played more of the demo, I only got out of it to say hello to Boris and his colleagues, and to buy the game.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 25, 17 5:22 AM
katejoe999 wrote:Hello.
This is a lovely, pretty game and I'm enjoying it!
Only thing is, it would be nice to have a reset button on the mini games.

Hi, katejoe999! Thank you for the support and input on the game. Reset button is included in most of the mini games but sometimes the very nature of mini games didn't, by our standards, demanded the reset button.
We'll try to do it better next time.

Also, if you have the time or desire to do so, you can post a review on the Big Fish page concerning the game. Here is the link to the page:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/11870/tiny-tales-heart-of-the-forest-ce/?pc

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 25, 17 5:28 AM
majageorg wrote:Hello Boris!

Thank you and your team so much for your latest game, which is sooo beautiful! Loved also the Queens Quest and Demon Hunter Series and I have 1 question: The latest games (Queens Quest 2 + 3 and Demon Hunter 3) won't come out on the german Bfg-Site? Do you know anything about that? I for myself play all games in englisch, but I know from a lot of german players, that they are eagerly waiting for the german release...

Hi, majageorg! It's great that you find Tiny Tales beautiful! Also, it's pretty awesome that you have played the Queen's Quest and Demon Hunter games!
We can't say why the games won't come out on german BFG site. It's probably better to ask directly the Big Fish customer service about this one.

Happy gaming!

P. S. If you have the time or desire to do so, you can post a review on the Big Fish page concerning this beautiful game. Here is the link to the page:

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 25, 17 5:34 AM
Valdy wrote:Hello again BorisDr...

And Brave Giant Studios did it again. A wonderful wonderful wonderful game, and soooo colourful. I am always yearning for a game with colours and this one is the best !! I also love the menu items at the bottom, like the leaf at the right for the guide, and the mushroom as the hint.

I love the story and gameplay. Half a minute into the game I knew I was going to buy it, and having played more of the demo, I only got out of it to say hello to Boris and his colleagues, and to buy the game.

Yes, Valdy, you are correct! In this one we mixed the colors in a truly wonderful way ! Thank you for the support!

We only hope that you will enjoy the entire game, and if you have the time or desire to do so, you would post a review on the Big Fish page concerning this beautiful game. Here is the link to the page:

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Jul 25, 17 6:19 AM
Hi Boris,

this game IS a beautiful tale, have already done a review, which will be soon at front page of the game.

As all your games, this one has great artwork, well drawn characters and a good story, that lets you go on without a minute of boredom.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 25, 17 6:43 AM
rainworm wrote:Hi Boris,

this game IS a beautiful tale, have already done a review, which will be soon at front page of the game.

As all your games, this one has great artwork, well drawn characters and a good story, that lets you go on without a minute of boredom.

Thank you, rainworm!
Great news travels fast! Keep the good gaming on.

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 25, 17 6:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

The team encourages players to discuss our games with the developers. To help keep this thread visible to players, I've gone ahead and stickied this thread. Please keep in mind that this thread is for discussion of feedback, suggestions, and game play questions. If you have a technical issue or review of the game, please refer to the following threads in the forums:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest CE here.
Please post your REVIEWS for Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest CE here.

Happy posting and gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jul 25, 17 6:57 AM
Hi Boris

Are you about to tell me how many puzzles/mini games are in this game? The more the merrier for me.

Thank you

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 25, 17 7:02 AM
OnBreak wrote:Hi Boris

Are you about to tell me how many puzzles/mini games are in this game? The more the merrier for me.

Thank you

Hi, OnBreak!

28 puzzles/mini games if you are playing Main Game and Bonus Chapter.

Enjoy!

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jul 25, 17 8:04 AM
Boris,

You're the man. Thank you and your team for creating this wonderful game for all of us to enjoy.

I'm a real fan of fanciful, whimsical, colorful games and this game has it all along with being loads of fun to play.

You get 5 from me.

pilgrims
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by pilgrims on Jul 25, 17 9:52 AM
Was wondering if this game had a different title when it was in beta? Did the demo, great colors, graphics and game play. Actually could see it clearly instead of looking at black holes all over the place.

pilgrims
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by pilgrims on Jul 25, 17 10:05 AM
Did a search for your game and it did not come up on page.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Jul 25, 17 12:23 PM
Hello Boris!
I just finished playing most of the demo and I'm thrilled! What a fun game with lots to do and beautiful graphics.
I can always count on your team to put a great fun game together!

Will purchase as soon as Big Fish has a good sale, Tiny Tales is on the top of my want list!

Edited on 07/25/2017 at 12:23:52 PM PST

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jul 25, 17 2:46 PM
Wonderful Game Boris!

I know you cant please all the people all the time, but i am thrilled. This is right up my alley. The only thing i am disappointed in is i am enjoying so much, i am going to have to pay full price so i can keep going, hahaha. Its just marvelous, i love everything about it, you developers have thought of everything as far as im concerned.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 25, 17 3:46 PM
Dear Boris.

Once again you and your Team have made a Fantastic Game! "BRAVO"! I own all of your games. And this is the best IMO...and so beautiful!

Thank you again for taking the time to speak about your game to everyone. I really admire and appreciate Developers who take the time to talk to us.

Well, you Guys & Gals have done it again...even better. Your graphics/colors/story line/voice acting and animations are terrific.

I don't write reviews or use my rating system anymore. But, for you and this game...I have to give you my best rating for any game.

I rate this game: “DIVINE FINE SWINE”

The absolute best of the best! It has everything you want in a game and things you didn’t know you wanted in a game. It is a rare beauty and a must have! Beyond expectations! I really love it!

Congratulations once again Boris and the Team!

Best always. I'm looking forward always to more games from you.
Lisa

“These are my acronyms & rating system…for Hogs, I Hogs, frogs & Adventure games:

“DIVINE FINE SWINE”
The absolute best of the best! It has everything you want in a game and things you didn’t know you wanted in a game.
It is a rare beauty and a must have! Beyond expectations! I really love it!

“FINE SWINE”
Great game! Best graphics and story line. All the bells and whistles! The best and greatest of games! I love it!

“PIGLET”
Good game. I like these little gems! This game is for true lovers of these types of games.

“PORK BELLY”
May be a likable game for some, but not for everyone.

“TROTTERS”
Don't run away with this pig’s foot.

“PIG DOWN”
Rolling in the mud! Don’t go near it or you'll get soiled.
‘ ‘
(o)

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 26, 17 12:30 AM
pilgrims wrote:Did a search for your game and it did not come up on page.

Hi, pilgrims!

Yes, the had a different title - Mouse Tales - but that's in the past now.
Keep the gaming on! About the search on Big Fish, here's the link to the Big Fish page.

Also, if you have the time or desire to do so, you would post a review on the Big Fish page concerning this beautiful game.

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jul 26, 17 12:43 AM
peeshee_1951 wrote:Hello Boris!
I just finished playing most of the demo and I'm thrilled! What a fun game with lots to do and beautiful graphics.
I can always count on your team to put a great fun game together!

Will purchase as soon as Big Fish has a good sale, Tiny Tales is on the top of my want list!

Hi, peeshee_1951!

When the player is satisfied with the level of fun, what' left to ask

If you have the time or desire to do so, you can post a review on the Big Fish page concerning this beautiful game. Here is the link to the page:

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

Go to: