Unable to use game coupon code CHOICE

[Post New]by brightwander on Jul 25, 17 9:13 AM
Entered code in GM and on website - came back as invalid for game both times.

On W10, 64, PC.

Any help? Also submitted question to tech support

majageorg
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:Unable to use game coupon code CHOICE

[Post New]by majageorg on Jul 25, 17 9:39 AM
The coupon code "choice" is only valid for the Editor's choice games, brightwander: (copy and paste the following link)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/173/editors_choice.html

Edited on 07/25/2017 at 9:40:31 AM PST

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Unable to use game coupon code CHOICE

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jul 25, 17 10:22 AM
brightwander wrote:Entered code in GM and on website - came back as invalid for game both times.

On W10, 64, PC.

Any help? Also submitted question to tech support

I'm afraid this game is not included as it's not an 'Editors Choice'; you're trying to use an invalid code, that's why it won't let you use it. It's not a technical fault.

[Post New]by brightwander on Jul 25, 17 11:23 AM
Thank you! Seems I didn't understand the Editor's Choice offer. Makes sense that I perhaps need glasses.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 25, 17 3:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to those who swam by to offer helpful information. We definitely have many different types of sales, so it's completely understandable to want more information about them.

Editor's Choice sales offer discounts on select titles that were handpicked because of their high quality. The Collector's Editions eligible for such coupon codes can be found on the page below.

Editor's Choice Games

It's important to note that while the Editor's Choice Games are a permanent the Big Fish Games website but that they aren't always on sale. The page can be a great resource for finding your next game.

Also, if there's ever any trouble using a coupon code, the blog page below can offer some really useful information.

Using a Coupon Code

Thanks for your patience and your understanding. The Moderation Team is always happy to answer questions, so please don't hesitate to PM me or another person from the team.

bfgBeruna

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Jul 25, 17 11:13 PM
guess i,m out of money,i to tried to get it with the code.now i pay full price

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 17 9:04 AM
Hi tophen,

I'm sorry to hear that there was confusion with the Editor's Choice coupon code. Since we don't have the tools to further assist with this issue, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team regarding the confusion. They are always wiling to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: