lildkrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Morphing flowers, need some info!

[Post New]by lildkrose on Jul 25, 17 4:42 PM
Can anybody tell me what level a person has to be at to get 10 coins for morphing flowers. I am at level 17 and only get 5 coins. I am playing on Android. I also play on PC and only ever remember getting 10 coins. Any guidance would be appreciated, I'm going nuts searching for the answer! Is there an achievement or quest that I need to complete?

lildkrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Morphing flowers, need some info!

[Post New]by lildkrose on Jul 25, 17 5:06 PM
During holiday season they go up to 20 coins on the PC, do they only go to 10 on Android during the holiday season?

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jul 25, 17 5:41 PM
On PC, when the morphing flowers' prize is coin,
it is 10 (20 during seasonal events) coins for every 5 flowers.

Never heard about it being different on other platforms.

lildkrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lildkrose on Jul 25, 17 6:32 PM
Yes...don't ever recall it being less than 10 coins. Hopefully someone who is on Android can shed some light. I bought a Fire tablet last week and wanted to play on it as I'm at level 78 on PC and 5 coins a flower isn't adding up too quickly, lol!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 25, 17 6:36 PM
To my knowledge, the coin bundle received from collecting 5 morphing flowers is 10 coins.

During the seasonal events, that amount doubles to 20 coins and you also receive more diamonds from morphing collection during those special events.

If you are only receiving 5 coins per bundle when collecting 5 flowers, you would need to try to get a screen shot of the coin amount as it floats up to your bank area and contact contact Customer Support.

You might also trying to clear your cookies and reboot your device to see if that makes a difference.

lildkrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lildkrose on Jul 25, 17 7:27 PM
Thanks, I took the game out and re-installed and there is 10 coins now! I haven't a clue why it was only giving 5. So I'm a happy player again

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 25, 17 7:36 PM
Glad it's working appropriately now. Thanks for the follow-up.

Go to: