ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

5 Part DQ

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Jul 25, 17 5:20 PM
Finally got my 5 parter today. Going to try to catch up. Wish me luck.

Ellen

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:5 Part DQ

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jul 25, 17 5:39 PM
Woo-hoo! It's been way too long!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hi Ellen--Eastendteddy and I are happy to add you as a friend if you play on PC and would like some gifting help to assist you in catching up since this 5-parter took so long to come your way! Just PM us with your ID.

Sharp Eye

Edited on 07/25/2017 at 5:45:55 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 25, 17 6:42 PM
Congrats, ellenkcl.......

Good luck with your catching up and getting that diamond from the Wheel much faster than you got the 5-part DQ!

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Jul 25, 17 7:04 PM
Wow that seems a little excessive but I am happy for you. Hope you can catch up.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jul 25, 17 7:29 PM
Finally ellenklc! I'm on PC also if you need a friend to help you catch up. Just a PM away! Good Luck

scotty368
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scotty368 on Aug 4, 17 7:30 AM
I never got a 5 part DQ to move on??

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 4, 17 7:52 AM
scotty368 wrote:I never got a 5 part DQ to move on??

I'm sorry you didn't move forward. But it's not possible to not get a 5 part DQ after all these days. You must not understand what a 5 part Daily Quest is. You may have gotten one and didn't realize it.

Please... please... please read the thread titled: Daily Quests (old and new) / Rewards

You can find it by going to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle thread found on the front page of this forum with a lock next to it about midway down on the front page. Then scroll down to find the Daily Quests (old and new) / Rewards link

Here are the URL addresses if that's easier for you:

Helpful Links for Midnight Castle
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Daily Quests (old and new) / Rewards
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/652841.page

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Aug 4, 17 10:02 AM
But it's not possible to not get a 5 part DQ after all these days.

Um, the CC has finished and I'm still getting only three and ten part DQs. The last time I got a five part DQ was at least 30 days ago. So it could well be scotty368 never got one either.

And yes I know what a five part quest is, I've been playing for three years.

My DQ have started changing though. During the CC I kept keeping the same four quests over and over again. Hopefull a five parter will show up soon.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 4, 17 10:32 AM
Anglesey wrote:
But it's not possible to not get a 5 part DQ after all these days.

Um, the CC has finished and I'm still getting only three and ten part DQs. The last time I got a five part DQ was at least 30 days ago. So it could well be scotty368 never got one either.

And yes I know what a five part quest is, I've been playing for three years.

Are you only opening the game and it's a 3 or 10 part first thing when the time rolls over? How many daily quests are you completing each day to try and force the next one(s) to come up as a 5 part before the time rolls over?

There's a gal on the forum that, for a while, had the same exact DQ open up each GMT change over daily. If she didn't do them then she would not have been able to get the 3 and 5 part DQ's.

Perhaps it would be wise to keep a record of which DQ's open up at GMT. Then do as many as you can in a day and keep a record of those too. Then if there is a trend of not getting ANY of a different part for a week submit a ticket to CS with your log.

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Aug 5, 17 11:14 AM
How many daily quests are you completing each day to try and force the next one(s) to come up as a 5 part before the time rolls over?

I am finishing the quests some 50 to 60% of the time. I don't have time in my day to complete more than two entire DQs.

(I am not awake at 00:00 GMT. I live in the UK.)

In the three years I have been playing this game, I have never experienced such unwillingness for the game to offer a five part quest as I have in the past 30 days. Again today there was a ten part DQ when I opened the game.

During the CC I was getting the same four quests over and over. However, the quests are now changing. So I live in hope.

Go to: