ML224
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Octopus mold bonus chapter

[Post New]by ML224 on Jul 27, 17 10:59 AM
I weighed the ingredients before I had the octopus mold. Now it won't let me do anything. Anyone else having this problem? Fixes?

mado_109
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Octopus mold bonus chapter

[Post New]by mado_109 on Jul 28, 17 9:55 AM
I'm having the same problems - supposed to click on the bell flower but won't let me do anything - so I'm stuck at that part. I guess this needs to be done before moving on to the next thing - so if anyone was able to fix it - please let us know - it would be great - love the game and would like to finish it.

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Aug 5, 17 7:02 AM
Having the same problem. I know I put too many of the green things on the scale, but I can't reset it or take the extra off. I'm stuck, too. I'll keep looking out for an answer, but I guess I won't know how the bonus chapter ends.

[Post New]by gerg28 on Aug 6, 17 5:15 AM
jaybird3939 wrote:Having the same problem. I know I put too many of the green things on the scale, but I can't reset it or take the extra off. I'm stuck, too. I'll keep looking out for an answer, but I guess I won't know how the bonus chapter ends.

[Post New]by gerg28 on Aug 6, 17 5:17 AM
Same here. deleted and reloaded the game but still stuck. We will have to wait until someone sees it an creates a patch.

Go to: