Bonus Chapters

[Post New]by ckbear28 on Jul 27, 17 8:57 PM
Does anyone know how to get to the bonus chapters if so can someone plz tell me plz i have beat the game one every skill level and still can not find the bonus chapters.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapters

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 28, 17 8:40 AM
Do you mean the bonus game?
In the main menu page there are two objects that you can click on at the bottom of the screen, the gun takes you to achievements and collectibles, whilst the book is for the extras menu.
Click on the book and you will go to the extras menu where there is a box in the middle of the screen.
There are several options at the left hand side of the screen such as music and screensavers.
If you click one of these options then the thing will be shown in the main box in the middle of the screen i.e.. if you click on Hidden object then the hidden objects you played during gameplay will appear in the main box for you to scroll through and play.
At the top of the box (top of the screen) is a button that just says PLAY. Click on this to play the bonus game.
This set up is similar in a lot of games, so if you play another game, especially by this developer, then it is useful to know that the bonus game may be in the same place.
Good luck and happy gaming.

Go to: