janetdory
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

stars

[Post New]by janetdory on Jul 28, 17 8:51 AM
my stars is shut off and when I get them it doesn't show them so my star so my # goes up and I can't get to the next challeng it just tells me I need to clear more stars to advance but can't cause it doesn't credit them.What do I do?

Re:stars

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 29, 17 8:13 AM
janetdory, my guess is that you may be getting credit for the stars, but you still need more in order to advance. There are four things to check. First, look at the number of stars that you currently have. It's the first number to the right of the star at the top of the screen (This is the no. that should change.). The second number is how many you need to get to the next level. It won't change until you've earned that level. Next, when you try to get more stars, make sure that you don't already have three stars earned for that scene that you're trying. Thirdly, when you complete a scene and earn additional stars, check your star count again to see if the total has increased. Finally, look at that last area that you're trying to pass. It should tell you how many more star you need in order to pass. Good luck.

janetdory
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by janetdory on Aug 27, 17 6:12 AM
Did all that and it still doesn't work I fought the monster and won and it didn't give me the star now what?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 27, 17 7:40 AM
janetdory, fighting the monster won't get you stars. You get three stars from each level of each stage. There are three levels in the first stage. The levels then increase from three to four and finally five. There are a total of 119 stages. If you get all three stars from all levels, in all stages, you get a total of 1,758 stars. That is the maximum that you can get until the next update. If you have less than 1,758 stars, check each stage to see where you have less than three stars per level. That is where you can get more. Good luck.

janetdory
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by janetdory on Aug 27, 17 9:19 AM
What part aren't you getting I don't get the stars period and when you fight the monster and you clear all the cards your suppose to get a reduction in you # I didn't get them either. So what now?

slosuzy
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on Aug 30, 17 10:15 PM
Think the monster just gives extra lives. If it is a hand or round that you've already played, only get a star when get more than is there. For instance, if one has two stars already, have to get the third star before any more are added to your total.

Go to: