scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jul 28, 17 3:08 PM
The latest edition of Moai is out at the other places! I've tried it and had a problem on several Levels with getting the workers to respond because the manipulation for their movements has been changed for some reason or another ...Otherwise it's lots of fun and has just enough challenge no matter which mode you play in...Perhaps it will show up here eventually!?

julesyhedgehog
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

Re:Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 28, 17 6:40 PM
Yes, eventually.

julesy

rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Aug 12, 17 2:04 PM
Please please i need help in several levels in moai 5.
I will buy the game right away

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 17, 17 4:47 PM
rutet wrote:Please please i need help in several levels in moai 5.
I will buy the game right away

Hey there...Check out the Strategy Guide which lays everything out for any level you're having problems with...OK?

rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Aug 19, 17 2:02 AM
The guide in some levels is wrong. I play every level in gold but special level Hari-Ki level 35 is not possible to pass in gold.
So, I wish to buy here in BigFish the game for complete all the levels if they have it.

julesyhedgehog
Catfish
Catfish
1,719 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Aug 19, 17 8:38 AM
rutet wrote:The guide in some levels is wrong. I play every level in gold but special level Hari-Ki level 35 is not possible to pass in gold.
So, I wish to buy here in BigFish the game for complete all the levels if they have it.

Not sure if you are referring to Moai IV or V (which I'm not sure why people are posting about V on the IV forum), but the strategy guides are exactly that ... a guide. it is not a walkthrough. With these time management games, there are most of the time alternate ways to complete a level. Therefore, I am sure the guide is not wrong, just providing one method for completion.

julesy

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by mickelhasi on Aug 19, 17 8:40 AM

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 9:24:31 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 20, 17 7:28 AM

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 9:25:23 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 11:22 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss what you'd like to see on our website going forward. I wish I had specific details regarding whether we'll see a release for this specific game on our website, however the Forum Moderation Team does not receive details for decisions such as this. The best way to keep up with our new releases is to use our release calendars below:

New PC Releases at a Glance
New Mac Releases at a Glance

I wanted to thank players for their patience regarding spam posts that sometimes appear in our forums. We try our best to remove these as quickly as possible and just in case players would like more information on spam posts in the forums, our announcement on this issue is linked below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

In regards to spam posts, and other posts that seem to breach the rules, we request players not reply or comment on them, and instead contact one of our active Moderators instead. Thank you for your understanding.

Since this seems to be discussing a game our site currently doesn't offer, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I'm also going to make sure that the teams behind the decisions of what games our site carries is aware of what our players here would like to see on our site. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: