bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Game Club?

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 29, 17 8:51 AM
When I loaded the page this morning there was a pop-up that said something like : "Game Club Sale Price...." I thought it was the half price rate of $7.99. When I DL'd Imortal Love and tried to buy it, the price was half the regular price, 9.99. That is the usual deal during these sales so I was surprised to see the half off Game Club price. Was I seeing things? When I tried to buy the game the cost was the usual $9.99 sale price. I reloaded the page and did not get that GC sale pop-up. I reloaded the browser, same thing. Was I imagining this? Did anyone else see a GC half-price sale today? It was around 6AM EST when I saw this.

It doesn't matter too much. I am mostly just curious about the pop-up Game Club sale that I saw. Maybe I dreamed the whole thing

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Game Club?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 29, 17 10:23 AM
It didn't say "Game Club" for me, only that we get a 50% off retail price sale.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jul 29, 17 11:46 AM
My guess would be it was either a dream or a (sweet wish), as I didn't get that message, either...just 50% off the full price. Maybe next weekend, eh?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 29, 17 12:07 PM
Hello bribling,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to offer a little more information about the promotion happening today.

The current promotion, which ends at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time on July 29, 2017, discounts all full-priced Collector's Editions and games by 50 percent. Collector's Editions can be purchased for $9.99 (+ Tax) using the coupon code SUMMER; all standard version games can be purchased for $4.99 (+ Tax) using the coupon code SAVINGS.

Big Fish Game Club members and non-members pay the same prize. I apologize for any confusion. The promotion doesn't discount the Collector's Editions to $7.99.

Thanks for your understanding, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 30, 17 12:18 AM
Thanks everyone!

Go to: