subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

After Update Problem

[Post New]by subcaptain on Jul 30, 17 3:42 PM
Have the newest version of the game. Have played both main and bonus games. Have TRIED to collect items in Souveiner Room but after 4 or 5 items the screen goes back to the shelves. No problem I'll click on the next item. Well, the stop watch comes up and "loading..." appears and thats that. Like the game froze but the watch and pointer still move. Also, with Collections the ones I'm missing say PORTAL and when you click on any of these same thing happens( with the stopwatch). Anybody else have this happen? game is on Windows 10. And the BFG manager is in administrator mode. Help!!!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:After Update Problem

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 1, 17 11:14 AM
Hello subcaptain,

Thanks for reaching out. Let's see what we can do to get this game working properly.

Below are help pages that contain the instructions for updating a computer's video card driver and for running a game with administrator permissions.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Since your game is freezing, I'd recommend trying both processes. The video card driver controls how a game's graphics operate on a computer. Installing a new version of the driver can stop the game from freezing.

Running a game with administrator permissions also ensures it can access all of the necessary resources without hindrance. Sometimes, this can also fix whatever is causing a game to freeze.

If neither of these suggestions work, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll have the tools to provide further assistance.

The Moderation Team also asks that all technical inquiries be posted to the thread below going forward:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

This helps us keep the forum organized and ensures we see your request as quickly as possible. I've locked this thread so that further questions can be posted to the one above.

Thanks for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators with any more questions or concerns. We're here to listen.

bfgBeruna

Go to: