bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Leaves: The Journey

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 31, 17 12:29 AM
Leaves: The Journey is an artistic exploration and puzzle-adventure game full of real sculptures in a surreal dreamscape. Collect and combine information and solve a huge variety of challenging puzzles and mini games.

Your sudden arrival on the high plateau of the Stony Mountains caused quite the commotion among the Treefruities. They even forget to hold onto the leaves of their home tree causing a great calamity when a gust of wind scattered the leaves across the lands of Mononino. Help the Treefruities get their lost leaves back and enjoy this amazing journey. Explore the fantastic land of Mononino where strange creatures and secrets are waiting to be discovered.

Re:Leaves: The Journey

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jul 31, 17 8:45 AM
Fans of Samorost will like it. Is there any way to change the cursor to the system cursor? The big one is too sluggish.

Edited on 07/31/2017 at 8:52:11 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 31, 17 12:35 PM
It says on the main game page: "In the tradition of Samorost and Machinarium", but I didn't see it. I have played both games, and can't say that this game is anything like those. Besides which, Samorost is also quite a bit different from Machinarium.

I played the demo for a while, but couldn't get into the game, so this will be a no-buy for me.

Help with fish hook

[Post New]by TerriA92021 on Jul 31, 17 4:41 PM
I used the hook to open the sewer type lid, but then it disappeared. On YouTube it showed that I was supposed to use it for the fish and the door. What do I do now?

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Jul 31, 17 8:42 PM
To Teri - Mine disappeared as well before I knew you had to use the hook twice. So far it has not hurt the game play and I am way further along already playing the min-games where you would have used the item that you got there. Hope this helps, Just keep playing.

lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lros on Aug 4, 17 12:38 PM
Please help. I can't find the leaf that is suppose to be by the big gnarly tree.

driain
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Similar games for converts ...?

[Post New]by driain on Aug 21, 17 1:46 PM
Hi, Can anybody recommend games available on BF that come close to the genre of this delightful game? The games mentioned elsewhere in the forum Samerost and Machinarium - are not currently available here.
Thanks,
drian

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Similar games for converts ...?

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Aug 22, 17 9:29 AM
driain wrote:Hi, Can anybody recommend games available on BF that come close to the genre of this delightful game? The games mentioned elsewhere in the forum Samerost and Machinarium - are not currently available here.
Thanks,
drian

Hi driain,

Try The Tiny Bang Story.

Audrey

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 9:30:58 AM PST

nightkat1
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by nightkat1 on Aug 23, 17 6:49 PM
Try these games:

City of Secrets
City of Fools
Steel Life
Inner World

driain
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by driain on Aug 24, 17 1:27 AM
Many thanks Audreyfavre and nightkat1 for your suggestions.
Enjoying The Tiny Bang Story and will get around to the others.

drian

Edited on 08/24/2017 at 1:28:50 AM PST

Help with fish hook

[Post New]by reneeshad on Aug 26, 17 12:39 PM
TerriA92021 wrote:I used the hook to open the sewer type lid, but then it disappeared. On YouTube it showed that I was supposed to use it for the fish and the door. What do I do now?[/quote

I had the same issue. Someone said if you go really slow you can get the clue, but after many attempts, the fish shredded the clue. I ended up using a cheat to move on. However, someone said they fed the fish a bean and got the clue and the bean back. Might be worth a try.

Go to: