bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Leaves: The Journey forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 31, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Leaves: The Journey forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Leaves: The Journey players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Leaves: The Journey forum

[Post New]by Redjan505 on Aug 2, 17 12:54 PM
I find this game to be extremely frustrating. Back and forth, back and forth, with no help available and much time spent getting anywhere. I am stuck after completing the faces puzzle where you rotate the pie shapes. I even cheated a bit by looking at a Youtube video as I had spent way too much time on this part. So... I took a picture of precisely where the faces should be and compared it to mine and they were identical. But in the video as soon as the puzzle was completed, a bell rung and a portal opened. I have spent at least an hour comparing the photo to mine and there is no difference at all. I have even completed all the apparent steps leading up to this point. So what could be wrong? Since I just bought the game I hate to abandon it but my frustration level is getting too high.

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Aug 2, 17 2:50 PM
hi redjan505.....I too am finding this game frustrating .
have played similar ones but this one i'm finding really difficult.
all I can say is thank heavens for the walkthroughs on you tube.

keep plugging away.

p.s. if you get really stuck there are a lot of fishies here that will help

[Post New]by thedoctorsgirl on Aug 10, 17 11:51 AM
I can't even figure out how to play it. I clicked on things and got as far as clicking the first screen to the left and clicking the "tree" trunk.

[Post New]by reneeshad on Aug 13, 17 9:32 AM
I love, love love this game, and went over to another platform to get the newest one: Leaves The Return. My question is what are some title of similar games? Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by kimskittycafe on Oct 12, 17 7:25 PM
I like this game even though I find it impossible to figure out without help from the youtube videos. Now I am stuck at the door with all the little port holes and shapes inside and even though I have watched the walkthrough ten times I JUST DON"T GET IT. I really don't want to have to quit this game at this point but I can't follow the video. Any ideas???

[Post New]by adrien1999 on Mar 31, 18 8:50 AM
same problem with shapes in island room and you tube videos do not show that part. help!

Go to: