HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Craftingday preparation

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 31, 17 3:53 AM
I have put the 3 items needed to craft the Ancestors spirit on my wishlist.. noticed a lot of my friends have done the same.

I want to buy those items as gift for the next gifting periods.. but what if I have some in my mailbox.. unclaimed.. will they count as if I have them in inventory?

I know I can just craft petfood and get it over with.. but that is no fun

I do have 8 million coins.. but I also have 5000 bags of different kinds of food.. really don't need anything

Well for the rest of this gameday I will not emty my mailbox.. could ofcourse go for another crafting item hmmmm what to do...

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:Craftingday preparation

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 31, 17 4:15 AM
My day is planned too.
I will craft some of the items where I can also make a profit without using valuable stamps (except for a few Simple: white ones).
My wish list remains unaltered: airship items. Boring I know but I want nothing else!

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

Craftingday preparation

[Post New]by gtminer on Jul 31, 17 4:33 AM
HennyMarie wrote:I have put the 3 items needed to craft the Ancestors spirit on my wishlist.. noticed a lot of my friends have done the same.

I want to buy those items as gift for the next gifting periods.. but what if I have some in my mailbox.. unclaimed.. will they count as if I have them in inventory?

I know I can just craft petfood and get it over with.. but that is no fun

I do have 8 million coins.. but I also have 5000 bags of different kinds of food.. really don't need anything

Well for the rest of this gameday I will not emty my mailbox.. could ofcourse go for another crafting item hmmmm what to do...

If it's in your mail, it won't count, so you will be able to use coin to gift it to friends.

I'm just planning on crafting pet food even if I have to use coins to get the medallions. I'm close to the point of working on the achievement for buying items, and medallions are the cheapest way to go, so I might as well.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 31, 17 4:38 AM
I have the craft petfood achievement.. if not I would craft petfood

Crafting petfood is the sain thing to do.. but just find the spirit more fun

[Post New]by RedFireCastle on Jul 31, 17 4:48 AM
Just a curious question - the players that have millions in coin, do you also have one of each of the crafted items in your inventory?

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jul 31, 17 6:33 AM
I have many but not all. When I was a newbie I crafted items needing little amounts of gold. I didn't start crafting pet food until much later.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 31, 17 6:40 AM
RedFireCastle wrote:Just a curious question - the players that have millions in coin, do you also have one of each of the crafted items in your inventory?

I have 70 crafted items.. sell dublicates and I have 18 eggs.. not sure how many items and eggs there is?

At one point I sold everything ... EVERYTHING .. to level up.. hit top level whitin hours and thats when I decided to find up more about the castle and found this place.

So what I have is crafted after level 74.. or the toplevel before that.

Doing dq's I craft simple petfood.

What is the point of having all the crafted items?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 31, 17 6:46 AM
To first of all address the OP's question......If an item is sitting in your mailbox, it has not yet been moved to your inventory, so it doesn't count toward the quantity of that item....If you have zero in inventory, and 10 waiting to be claimed in the mailbox, you still have zero in inventory.

RedFireCastle wrote:Just a curious question - the players that have millions in coin, do you also have one of each of the crafted items in your inventory?
I considered going through and crafting every item, but most of those crafted items will not be asked for during a future update.

There are several crafted items that require the same thing.....so, I just went through the laboratory and made sure that I have one (or more) of each COMPONENT to craft every item.......that way, when an update directs me to craft an item, all I have to do is click on the "craft" button.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 31, 17 6:58 AM
Just remembered.. when I was just a little princess in the castle.. every night I would go open all full zz's and go craft whatever was ready.. I fed the pet every time I had enough food AND send a loaded airship whenever I could

Stupis stupid princess

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 31, 17 7:03 AM
I did craft them all.... then, on a whim, decided to disenchant them ALL (except my keys of fate) to work towards the 100,000 shards.... still need about 9,000 shards to complete but will not craft anymore.... I would need to craft 130 of those two that are worth 70 shards ... noooooooooo.... I've crafted and disenchanted all that I'm willing to do... now, if I WIN a crafted item on the wheel of torture, I will disenchant it...

I'm just going to do the pet food thing in main game and a combination of character quests (current requests ready to craft) and pet food on the games I'm leveling up....

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 31, 17 8:02 AM
Annelliegram wrote:T
There are several crafted items that require the same thing.....so, I just went through the laboratory and made sure that I have one (or more) of each COMPONENT to craft every item.......that way, when an update directs me to craft an item, all I have to do is click on the "craft" button.

Just as a matter of interest, how did you make sure you had one each of all the components, since if there is no relevant active CC or SQ then it is a random inventory drop from the HOS or SQ!

Is it a case of; "if at first you don't succeed"?!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 31, 17 8:06 AM
playingthegame wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:T

Just as a matter of interest, how did you make sure you had one each of all the components, since if there is no relevant active CC or SQ then it is a random inventory drop from the HOS or SQ!

Is it a case of; "if at first you don't succeed"?!

Play the puzzles.

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Jul 31, 17 8:31 AM
When the list of the tasks for the CC came out, I played the puzzles to get what I needed for crafting. I looked at the New Strategy Guide to know which crafted items were required. I did that for the "craft 15 in 30mns" and now am ready to craft 10 more items. It means that I will have crafted everything to get me to the next level. I suppose this is a plus for players who are still levelling up.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jul 31, 17 11:29 AM
Bemused123 wrote:When the list of the tasks for the CC came out, I played the puzzles to get what I needed for crafting. I looked at the New Strategy Guide to know which crafted items were required. I did that for the "craft 15 in 30mns" and now am ready to craft 10 more items. It means that I will have crafted everything to get me to the next level. I suppose this is a plus for players who are still levelling up.

Good prep.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 31, 17 11:55 AM
playingthegame wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:There are several crafted items that require the same thing.....so, I just went through the laboratory and made sure that I have one (or more) of each COMPONENT to craft every item.......that way, when an update directs me to craft an item, all I have to do is click on the "craft" button.

Just as a matter of interest, how did you make sure you had one each of all the components, ........
First I used the "find" button so I could see where the item needed to come from.

Second, if it was a ZZ that I didn't mind opening (and had the items to open it), I opened the ZZ to see if that item came out.

Third, if it still didn't fall after 1 or 2 attempts, I used the puzzles to get that item.

Go to: