rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

So what's next?

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jul 31, 17 7:03 PM
Since this CC is coming to a close very shortly, what is in store for us castle pilgrims now? ...

This is NOT an update question but rather a query to all you history buffs. My 1st year game anniversary isn't until late October...so what can I expect between now and the Fall Event?

BTW, I'd be cool with just a bit of chillax and happily go back to rounds, DQs, Trina etc at my own pace for awhile too.

Everything is still familiar but different. Pets don't retrieve like they used to so unless there is a DQ needing to feed pets they just sit and beg. Destiny quests feel like an inventory shuffle..but the crazy part is the coin and diamond count...it's shocking to see how much they grow without a levelling quest. I can't believe this idea even popped into my head...dare I start another game??? Oh the choices...

Input is greatly appreciated.

RBsMom

Edited on 08/01/2017 at 12:37:15 PM PST

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

Re:So what's next?

[Post New]by gtminer on Jul 31, 17 7:59 PM
Short answer: Nothing until Fall unless they add another room or another cc occurs.

I'll let others answer more thoroughly.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 31, 17 8:24 PM
Anyone who answers will only be guessing........ only the Devs know what plans they have for the game and they NEVER share that info in advance (other than sometimes posting teasers on the MC Facebook site)

Will we have another Castle Challenge???? Maybe.....there certainly is time before the Fall event has traditionally started (Fall arrived Oct 17 in 2016, so we definitely have a bit of a wait until then).

Will we have a mini-event???? Maybe.....those generally last for 24 - 36 hours ..... so there is plenty of time to get in a couple of those

Will we have another content update???? Maybe......it was only 3 months between the last 2 updates ..... March and June ...... OR ...... Maybe NOT ..... it was 7 months between the update in August 2016 and March 2017.

Only speculation and guesses.......in the fullness of time, all shall be revealed.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jul 31, 17 11:08 PM
Thank you for your replies.

I was thinking along the lines of like...are the devs doing a close repeat of prior years? I could never in a billion years keep track of all things MC and was just trying to figure out a game plan.

Without levels to do, I feel like I'm playing something different. You almost have to "create" your own challenge..be that achievements, inventory building or crafting for ________ etc or you can easily fall into the "I'm bored" category. I really do not want that to happen.

So thank you again for any and all input..it helps me figure out my new MC.

Happy playing,

RBsMom

[Post New]by walkingstar on Aug 1, 17 7:09 AM
They will do whatever to make sure we don't know what they are doing..Of that I'm sure. Q

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Aug 1, 17 7:14 AM
We usually get a little preview on the Facebook MC page if they are going to update
So in my opinion: no preview - no update!
All else is in "The lap of the BFG Gods"!

Edited on 08/01/2017 at 7:14:55 AM PST

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Aug 1, 17 8:45 AM
This update took so much gold that I hope to heck that we have a break before the fall event to build up gold a bit. I had just reached top level before they updated so I didn't have much in my bank and kept running into having to build gold then they also whammied me with the CC (not complaining, I enjoy the challenge of them) but I hope I can catch my breath, just work on Trina and DQ's and do rounds for now.

Of course, I got a new phone and added an Android game. Sigh. Ready for my straight jacket now. I swear I'm playing this one far more casually. That noob had no chance of doing the CC and I leveled up to 13 to unlock the rooms and slot machine and am, for now, just doing DQ's and Trina. Not sure when I'll change that but it's really building up gold and I'm happily doing that. Will just keep to that (short rounds for gold too) for now. See how long I can keep it casual.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Aug 1, 17 10:18 AM
PTG....We have another client here waiting for the Special Room ha ha

shkspr2012
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by shkspr2012 on Aug 1, 17 12:37 PM
I am only guessing too, but that "Coming Soon" sign has been up for awhile. Reminds of the same sign on a new restaurant in my town that was changed to "Coming Eventually".
eve

Go to: