kreedster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Griffin

[Post New]by kreedster on Aug 1, 17 3:46 PM
What is the trick to adjusting the griffin? Have tried using everything in my inventory. Have tried clicking on all areas of the griffin. Have tried the SG. Nothing happens.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Griffin

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 1, 17 4:13 PM
Hi, kreedster!

I'm sorry there's been trouble with the griffin, and I'm swimming by to offer some help.

It's possible the game is experiencing a progression block which has been caused by a glitch. If that's the case, then I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the game's graphics and the computer interact, and installing a new version of it can sometimes fix these issues. I've included a help page with instructions about how to do this below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I'd also recommend running the game with administrator permissions. This process can ensure the computer has access to all of the resources it needs to run smoothly. The instructions for doing this are included in the help page below.

Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't help, and the problem appears to be technical in nature, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more assistance.

bfgBeruna

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 2, 17 6:54 PM
I'm having the same issue. I'm pretty sure that it is a glitch in the game.

[Post New]by margie14580 on Aug 3, 17 10:06 AM
I am having the same issue. The strategy guide solution for the griffin shows a note with a drawing of the griffin. I got the note earlier but it not in my inventory and not in the journal. Pretty sure that note has to be placed before you can solve the griffin. Please help if you can.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 4, 17 10:43 AM
Okay, so have figured it out and there wasn't a glitch, just not a very clear strategy guide.

The clue note for the griffin is in the right horn of the cow head on the mantle piece above the griffin.
Click on right horn, take clue and use it on the griffin to be able to move the pieces.

Go to: