beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

can't play

[Post New]by beamer37 on Aug 2, 17 10:31 AM
Another game I can't finish.items won't match after 4 days, Shadowplay Whispers of the past. I think they owe a refund on the game.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:can't play

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 2, 17 1:52 PM
What do you mean they won't match?
You place one image on another and then you click on the image with the mouse in order to take it off the HOP list.
Do you mean that the game won't accept it when you click on the image?

Did you also check out the link provided in your previous posts, with possible solutions?

msmaam_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by msmaam_1 on Aug 10, 17 8:46 AM
I can't get that damn axe handle to stick! What the???

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 10, 17 9:40 AM
@msmaam 1
I have replied to your post in the tech issues thread.
I don't know if it will help but please check it out just in case, and post back with more info if it doesn't help.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 10, 17 9:58 AM
Hello beamer37 and msmaam_1,

Thanks so much for your patience while waiting for a response. I'm now here to help!

If the game play advice sazoria offered doesn't resolve the trouble, then it's possible a technical error has occurred. Without knowing more about why the game isn't playable, beamer37, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance with this matter.

However, msmaam_1, I can provide you with some troubleshooting advice.

Since the game might not be responding, I'd suggest making sure the game and the computer can interact with one another as smoothly as possible. Checking the computer's video card driver to see if it's up to date and running the game in administrator mode can both do that. The help pages below contain instructions for both of those processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If the game still isn't working, please also contact our Technical Support Team.

I also ask that all future technical inquiries be posted to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition here.

This ensures that the Moderation Team sees any technical issues with a game as quickly as possible and also helps us keep the forums organized. I've locked this thread so further questions can be posted to the one above.

Thanks for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator if any more questions or concerns arise. We're happy to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: