BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Problem with exclusive pets rewards. Mod's please read

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 4, 17 3:59 AM
Has this happened to anyone? I fed exclusive pets this morning. I got one sapphire box and two gold boxes. Each time I received only 6 items and no airship items. I rebooted before feeding the third pet hoping that would reset so I would get 10 items. I wonder if this happened with yesterday's update? Very disappointing if that is the case!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Problem with exclusive pets rewards. Mod's please read

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 4, 17 6:00 AM
BAPPLE wrote:Has this happened to anyone? I fed exclusive pets this morning. I got one sapphire box and two gold boxes. Each time I received only 6 items and no airship items. I rebooted before feeding the third pet hoping that would reset so I would get 10 items. I wonder if this happened with yesterday's update? Very disappointing if that is the case!!!

No, my platinum chests have held 10 items, however, I do wish the developers would change things so that those chests only contained airship items.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Re:Problem with exclusive pets rewards. Mod's please read

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 4, 17 6:37 AM
Thanks TiramaSue for responding. I was afraid that it was a glitch in my game. Glad that you are not affected. Hopefully it will go away although I don't know of anything I can do if it is an isolated glitch. I'm being picky about what airships I'm willing to send. I too wish we didn't have to waste sooo many.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 4, 17 7:27 AM
Hi BAPPLE,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you also to TiramaSue for providing your own experience in the game. For clarification, you should receive 10 randomly generated items as TiramaSue mentioned. It is possible that some of these items are overlapping one another when appearing on your screen. If you find that you continue to not see 10 items, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code and a screenshot. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain a screenshot:

Taking A Screenshot

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators through the private messaging system. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 4, 17 8:11 AM
Thanks for the response. I expect the overlapping with the platinum boxes, but mine looked like they were missing the airship parts. That was why I tried twice more. Wish I had gotten a platinum box to know for sure. It am glad for the reminder on how to get a screenshot. Will try again when DQ requires feeding pets.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 4, 17 8:15 AM
BAPPLE wrote:Thanks for the response. I expect the overlapping with the platinum boxes, but mine looked like they were missing the airship parts. That was why I tried twice more. Wish I had gotten a platinum box to know for sure. It am glad for the reminder on how to get a screenshot. Will try again when DQ requires feeding pets.

I've received as few as 3 airship items and I think somebody posted that they once received nothing but coins!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Aug 4, 17 9:49 AM
My blue chests always have airship items along with coins, and I for one LOVE IT when they include diamonds and pet medallions, too.

Am not thrilled when I feed one in a new place and get a different chest...even the gold ones can't compare to their blue chests.

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 9:49:46 AM PST

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 4, 17 9:52 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
BAPPLE wrote:Thanks for the response. I expect the overlapping with the platinum boxes, but mine looked like they were missing the airship parts. That was why I tried twice more. Wish I had gotten a platinum box to know for sure. It am glad for the reminder on how to get a screenshot. Will try again when DQ requires feeding pets.

I've received as few as 3 airship items and I think somebody posted that they once received nothing but coins![/quote

Maybe that IS what happened and I got multiples of the items I did get. Never dawned on me that I just wouldn't get any Airship items. Would rather that be the case rather than a glitch. Thanks again. Feeling better!!!

Go to: