barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Bonus chapter is it just me?????

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Aug 4, 17 10:43 AM
Anyone else hit the bonus chapter and on the 2 portraits where the one guy wanted a crown, isn't that Dalimar from MCF? I wish I could post a picture but can't.

Re:Bonus chapter is it just me?????

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Aug 4, 17 10:52 AM
What is the name of the game?

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Aug 4, 17 1:58 PM
MaryCricket wrote:What is the name of the game?

It's in this game in the bonus chapter, there are 2 pictures, one with a younger man in it, then the other with an older man that. I believe looks like one from MCF an old man Dalimar. I know I've seen him before.

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Aug 4, 17 2:21 PM
It was him, just got a bit further had to leave for most of the day so didn't play much, there's a scene where they say Alister Dalimar. I wish I could share screen shots but I got into trouble once for sharing links

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Aug 4, 17 3:27 PM
barelyberlee wrote:

It's in this game in the bonus chapter, there are 2 pictures, one with a younger man in it, then the other with an older man that. I believe looks like one from MCF an old man Dalimar. I know I've seen him before.

Not this game I mean what the name of the MCF game?

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Aug 4, 17 4:02 PM
MaryCricket wrote:
barelyberlee wrote:

Not this game I mean what the name of the MCF game?

There were a couple that referenced Alistar Dalimar, I believe he was Charles father.

Nefersitra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nefersitra on Aug 5, 17 6:15 AM
No - they are clearly saying that Alister Dalimar and Samuel Grey were friends and two of the founders of the magical academy that became Gabriel's home and then the school in the main game.

Alister is responsible both for the ghosts in this game and for Richard Grey getting interested in dark magic.

I wonder if Anna or Richard (or one of the other characters) will be mentioned in the next MCF game?

Nefersitra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nefersitra on Aug 5, 17 6:19 AM

Alister was the primary antagonist of the MCF games Fate's Carnival, Key to Ravenhearst and Ravenhearst Unlocked. He's also in the bonus chapter of Dire Grove, Sacred Grove

napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by napapen on Aug 5, 17 7:40 PM
When I started the game and got into the school it seemed like this was art that had been used in another game. Also the bedroom seemed to me from another game!!!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Aug 6, 17 2:23 PM
I just finished the bonus chapter and it explains a lot about the series, and what a game this was. I loved the game

[Post New]by Ncolbri on Aug 6, 17 4:01 PM
Bonuses are a good motivation for good bonuses you can get in online game http://moneyonlineslots.com/online-slots

maggierose
Catfish
Catfish
1,717 Posts

[Post New]by maggierose on Nov 10, 17 11:27 PM
The picture doesn't necessarily remind me of Alister Dalimer, but he certainly appears in the MCF games.

Edited on 11/10/2017 at 11:39:54 PM PST

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Feb 17, 18 12:17 PM
shades of Harry Potter also.

Go to: