wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Problems with the Game

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Aug 4, 17 11:38 AM
I have completed the game with 3 Stars on all 55 Levels (albeit in Normal Mode), and there are several problems with the game.

Four Exhibits in Exhibition Page are not pictured.

Personal high score is not shown on High Score Page.

Five Achievement are not picture on the Achievements Page:
Avid Fan
Ready for Journey
Secret Knowledge
Friend of Animals
Excellent Exhibits

Has anyone gotten different results?

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Problems with the Game

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Aug 4, 17 7:55 PM
Help with 44 ... I got most of them in expert mode but this one I can't get passed one star *** I got it in nomal but the timer is off in expert ... finished all the others in expert with some work ...

Edited on 08/05/2017 at 8:22:48 AM PST

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Aug 16, 17 3:31 PM
I have the exact results as you wxman77477 all the same achievements missing this is so frustrating.

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Aug 16, 17 5:44 PM
I'm missing some of the same achievements. I even played level 18 again to try and get Friend to Animals but still didn't appear as earned.

Strangely Avid Fan shows as earned although I know I never played 20 levels without leaving the game.

Another achievement that behaved odd is Tamer. It popped up at one point when I earned it but now does not show as earned in the achievements.

Did anyone else note that all the gems to be found are red although in the extras it shows 3 different colors. Some of the things they added for fun don't really work.

Still a nice game even if quirky

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Oct 31, 17 10:03 PM
I haven't got those either, and obviously we had to do the requirement to finish the level

Go to: