Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Wondering Wanderlanders

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Aug 4, 17 1:29 PM
Maybe some of the old time players can answer my question.

I'm on level 46 and haven't had ANY quests for several months. I know its been months because I've logged in every day and earned enough rubies to upgrade the Golden Idol and I needed 164.

Is there a level where quests return? If so, what level is it?

Somebody out there must know something. Please answer.

tia6cat
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Wondering Wanderlanders

[Post New]by tia6cat on Aug 4, 17 2:46 PM
You need to go to the TECH HELP PEOPLE and explain to them what is happening. Give them your player ID and hopefully they will be able to get your quests going again, the same ting happened to me and they were very helpful. It may take a few days but I am sure they will help you. Good luck.

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Aug 6, 17 10:53 AM
Thank you Tia6Cat

Edited on 08/06/2017 at 10:54:05 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 6, 17 1:57 PM
Hello Violetkitten,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It looks like tia6cat was able to swim by with what to do to receive additional help here, and I just wanted to swim by to confirm that contacting our Support Team would be the best option in this case.

Please contact our Technical Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing and a screenshot of the game where no quests are showing to better show what is being seen while playing. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it's helpful, the following page contains steps for taking a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue encountered while playing Wanderland, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or reports of new technical issues in this specific game be provided as a reply to the designated thread below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Posting technical issues to their designated threads helps both the teams behind the game as well as forum moderators better note and describe the impact of issues players are reporting. Furthermore, it helps both respond more rapidly to those issues. Thank you for helping keep our forums as accessible as possible!

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: