Do you save up the balloon boxes for the weekend event?

[Post New]by greenrabbit on Aug 5, 17 10:19 AM
I've got to where I do that. I have a pile of them saved up on all five balloons but looks like there's no weekend event this weekend. I also fill the orders of the people walking around on about Friday or so and don't tap then to claim the prizes until the weekend event. Oh well.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Re:Do you save up the balloon boxes for the weekend event?

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 5, 17 10:22 AM
I will save mine for now. There might be a late start on the event. Or maybe nothing until next week... The waiting room just got another floor.

[Post New]by greenrabbit on Aug 5, 17 10:47 AM
Magic_Frog wrote:I will save mine for now. There might be a late start on the event. Or maybe nothing until next week... The waiting room just got another floor.

I'm gonna save mine too. Hopefully they will have the event. I hope they haven't discontinued it completely.

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by melodydame on Aug 5, 17 10:53 AM
All I hope is that with saving all these boxes, which I will also be doing, is that if we have an update we don't lose them all. I was locked out with the last big update in December for a number of weeks.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 5, 17 10:57 AM
Doubt it, but something is definitly going on right now... The question is what... Nobody seem to know anything yet.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 5, 17 10:59 AM
No point in sending balloons anymore until we see what happens next, or you need more stones if you want to keep diving, I have hundreds of stones saved up as it is now.

GramsFort
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by GramsFort on Aug 5, 17 11:14 AM
I do, and they're tipping precariously at the moment! I'm trying to hold on for a bit to see if the event is just having technical difficulties. Perhaps I'll go do some laundry, or dishes. It's already too hot for weeding.

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Aug 5, 17 2:18 PM
I usually do, but I went ahead and unloaded mine a few minutes ago. I also fulfilled all my board requests. This way if there is an update coming I won't lose anything.

GramsFort
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by GramsFort on Aug 5, 17 8:37 PM
Oh dear. I should have done dishes instead of laundry. My washer blew and there is water everywhere.
Thankfully, my daughter saved the day not only by letting me finish the laundry at her house, but she also knows someone whose giving away a washer.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Aug 6, 17 5:19 AM
I have a bunch saved up too, but I am unloading them one at a time, as I need more depleted stones to use in the Alchemist's bench to turn yellow stones into red stones.

I thought maybe there was a glitch somewhere and the weekend event just wasn't triggered. I enjoy them.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 6, 17 8:58 AM
GramsFort wrote:Oh dear. I should have done dishes instead of laundry. My washer blew and there is water everywhere.
Thankfully, my daughter saved the day not only by letting me finish the laundry at her house, but she also knows someone whose giving away a washer.

I guess sometimes it pays to have children, but I'll stick with my

Go to: