wont load

[Post New]by juliebacon52457 on Aug 6, 17 5:58 AM
just bought this game and it wont load after 3 tryes and error comes up please help me load it they aren't cheap!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:wont load

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 6, 17 6:41 AM
Hi juliebacon52457,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to load on your computer. I definitely want to help get you to playing the game you want.

If you are seeing an error code occur when trying to download this game, please refer to the following help page that contains links to specific error codes:

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

Another great troubleshooting step if you aren't seeing error codes appear, is to check the settings in the Big Fish Games app. Changing to alternate method generally helps the game to download correctly.

Network Connection Settings in the Big Fish Games App

If you find that you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: The House of Others here.

By posting in the above thread it helps to centralize these issues for the Moderation Team to more easily identify trends to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: