stuck in bubble machine problem

[Post New]by lorraine2215 on Aug 6, 17 12:52 PM
Nothing I do works pressing the buttons on the bottom. Please help!

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:stuck in bubble machine problem

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Aug 6, 17 4:05 PM
I hope this helps.... you have to match the pattern of bubbles on the left of the screen where the Jelly Fish are swimming to the 3 lines of bubbles inside the big round machine. there are 3 patterns. You have to move the round switch at the top of the machine to the 3 different settings and then click on the buttons on the bottom to match them up. If I remember, the L column is very slow bubbles, the middle column is very fast bubbles, and the R column is medium speed bubbles.

[Post New]by lorraine2215 on Aug 6, 17 6:41 PM
Thanks so much!

jazzluv
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jazzluv on Aug 7, 17 6:08 AM
It doesn't help me I'm afraid. Why isn't there a skip for this bloody thing???

[Post New]by sampsonstowe on Aug 7, 17 6:25 AM
need a skip for bubble machine

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Aug 10, 17 1:01 PM
There's something you have to do first in that same area to "activate" the buttons on the bubble machine...unfortunately, I can't recall what that was, though I believe it was something to the left of the screen. I'm getting ready to replay the game, so I'll get back w/ more specifics when I have them. UPDATE: You have to use the clue in the book (left foreground) to modify the appearance of the "lizard" statue (left background) to activate the bubble machine.

Edited on 08/10/2017 at 3:28:12 PM PST

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 17, 17 10:48 PM
Bubble machine-

You have to match the appearance of the three streams of bubbles in the machine to that of the three streams in the tank to the left of it.

The bubble streams can be in 1 of three intensities.
1= 1 bubble per couple of seconds. (we'll refer to this a Low setting from now on)
2= about 4 bubbles per couple of seconds (medium)
3= continuous stream of bubbles. (high)

In order to set the streams in the bubble machine you need to know what controls correspond to what-
The slider at the top of the screen adjusts the intensity level of each stream-
the left most position is the low setting, the middle position is medium intensity and the right position is high.

The three buttons at the bottom of the machine relate to which stream number you wish to set-
so the left most button is for the left most stream in the machine, the middle is for the middle stream and the rightmost button is for the rightmost bubble stream.

So if you move the slider to the right position and then press the middle button, you will have set the highest intensity (continuous bubble stream) for the middle bubble stream. It's pretty simple when you get the hang of which control does what, just a matter of sliding one thing and pressing a button for each stream and your done.

If you still aren't sure then I will put the instructions for getting the bubble settings to match the tank, assuming that the bubble code doesn't change for each game.
If you want to know then highlight underneath this text for answer-

Bubble stream on the left should be lowest intensity so set slider to left position and click left button.
Bubble stream in middle should be highest intensity so set slider to right and click on middle button.
Bubble stream on right should be medium intensity so set slider in middle position and click right button.

Go to: