gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Pet bathing mini game - does this work for anyone?

[Post New]by gojojogo on Aug 7, 17 4:40 AM
I am posting this separate from the tech thread as I want people who don't have an issue to put their hands up :-)

This glitch is mentioned multiple times in the tech issues thread. The mini game never changes from the initial tutorial mode, so you can't get 2 trophies at the end.

The answers from BFG have all been about us adjusting our settings etc. which does not seem to have helped anyone, my question is, has anyone experienced it working properly?
One person did mention seeing a video on line of it apparently working, but then so many of use have the glitch it surely must be an issue with the copy of the game that is available here for download?

(Win10 user)

Re:Pet bathing mini game - does this work for anyone?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 16, 17 4:40 PM
I didn't have an issue with this.

[Post New]by sscannon on Aug 23, 17 3:25 AM
mine still doesn't work

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Aug 23, 17 11:34 AM
CherylParker wrote:I didn't have an issue with this.

Out of interest what version of windows are you using? and did you purchase the game from BFG?

Just interested cause I think you are the only one so far who doesn't seem to have a problem with this mini-game.

Still waiting for an update from BF or at least word that an update is in the pipeline.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Aug 23, 17 2:09 PM
mumma_1 wrote:
CherylParker wrote:I didn't have an issue with this.

Out of interest what version of windows are you using? and did you purchase the game from BFG?

Just interested cause I think you are the only one so far who doesn't seem to have a problem with this mini-game.

Still waiting for an update from BF or at least word that an update is in the pipeline.

I don't have an issue with this as well. However, I am playing in iPad, not Windows.

julesy

[Post New]by Emeraldeyes79 on Sep 25, 17 5:26 AM
That mini game is NOT working for me either! So frustrating. Why won't they update the game?

[Post New]by noodles26 on Sep 30, 17 4:34 AM
This minigame has never worked for me. Bought for BFG. Windows 7 user.

Go to: