Level 12

[Post New]by terrinida44 on Aug 7, 17 8:45 AM
I can't get enough hammers to clear furthest single row. I only get two hammers and I need 3. So I just end up playing with no end (switched to relaxed mode...and still the same).

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by peh4psu on Aug 7, 17 9:05 AM
Same problem here! Cannot figure out how to end this level!

Figured it out. You have to hit the top block that is opened.

Edited on 08/07/2017 at 9:24:10 AM PST

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by petrinov on Aug 7, 17 12:00 PM
what top block are you talking about?? The "cross" of tiles to the left has the top tile open already. Where do you use the two hammers? I can't get it figured out either!!

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Aug 7, 17 7:12 PM
Same problem here. If no solution.. no buy for me. Too bad it's fun.

[Post New]by isabreizh on Aug 7, 17 7:44 PM

There are no sand tiles under the crates, so you don't need to hit them.
As soon as you get a hammer, like Peh4psu said : You just have to hit the top block that is opened. That's all.

[Post New]by rokapublish on Aug 8, 17 3:49 AM
Hi there, thank you very much, you trying "5 Star Rio Resort".

Level 12 is very easy, if you know how. You just need to use the hammer on the single tile in the left corner. The crates should represent a arrow showing on the top tile.

Could we help?

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Aug 8, 17 12:20 PM
All I can say is "thank you" to those willing to help. I wouldn't have ever solved that level cause I kept hitting boxes, even after reading the instructions over and over. Boy do I feel stupid, but at least I wasn't the only one having a problem. Thank you again to those that solved this for me. Now I can continue on

[Post New]by annetopp on Aug 15, 17 3:09 AM
Thanks for the tip. I would never have gone past this level without your help

[Post New]by bevier1 on Aug 15, 17 2:36 PM
I have tried hitting the single tile in the left corner and it wont let me go any further..

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 15, 17 7:16 PM
Welcome to the pond!

You have to first drop at least one of the hammers down to the bottom on the right side, and then look for a floating single tile in the upper left to hit with the hammer. This tile cannot be reached with matches and the wood boxes are shaped into an arrow pointing up at it. If that is the tile you hit, the only other thing I can think of is you're having some kind of system issue with the game.

Go to: