Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Really Good But...

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Apr 27, 10 7:40 PM
I tried this one out.I love the new Big Fish feature of a Catch of the Week. The game isn't bad just too easy. I was expecting to attempt 2 puzzles at the most and fail.Only one gave me trouble and that one just didn't make sense to me.Don't get me wrong,normally,I stink at puzzle games but this one was just too simple.

Re:Really Good But...

[Post New]by chris122049 on Apr 27, 10 8:23 PM
I've been trying it out and I love it. I haven't even finished playing this one, I'm thrilled that there's a second one and now i'm looking for a third one to come out.

I guess if you are used to a lot of adventure games it would seem easy but I do mostly FROG's and I love the puzzles............

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Apr 27, 10 9:18 PM
No sir,a veteran of adventure games I am not.To be honest,I'm pretty new to the whole genre.I avoided them for years.Now i love these and hidden object games.There was one puzzle,the tiles with the symbols on them.You had to match in some way.That one I never really understood what to do.I loved the room with the radio! THAT was creative! When I finished,I was really pleased with the whole room.It's a cool game because everything you need is in the one room.No running all over town.That really helped.Plus,the cursor gleamed over things you needed.I am thinking it may get a lot harder as you go along.

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Apr 29, 10 9:49 AM
I, too, really like this game. The puzzles are perfect for a novice and the variety keeps it interesting. Only improvement would be more of the hidden object interactive games. Great job Big Fish!

[Post New]by carolregister on Apr 29, 10 8:57 PM
Is there a walk through on this game?

Go to: