Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Help with 2.4 to beat developer please

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Aug 7, 17 3:05 PM
Does anyone have advice for beating the developers score for 2.4?

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Help with 2.4 to beat developer please

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Aug 11, 17 10:44 AM
100 tries later, finally got it. Can't say exactly how, but my strategy was to quickly get more workers, focus on gold production, gather fruit, get all trees, and weave everything else in.

I built and upgraded the goldmine first, then upgraded the house. Fruit trees and freeing the prisoner, next. Then to both gold rocks. Queue them so a worker is always getting gold from both. Fruit - second priority. So it's gold, fruit, one other thing, gold, fruit, one other thing. That's the weave.

Use speed bonus every time except with lower right gold and wood, then use increase yield bonus. Time it for both workers to run to pick up gold, fruit and wood piles. It happens early on with only two workers. Don't worry if you don't get a lot. A little makes a difference. Then only speed bonus. I may have used the increase worker speed for the last crystal, but maybe not while beating the developer.

You need ALL the trees. You actually have a few seconds to do just fruit and gold, before dealing with the crystals. When you have around 20 or so gold, start queuing the crystals and bridge. You'll already have broken the big one that was first in line, for the wood behind it, early on.

Good luck fellow fishies!

Go to: