MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

eipix games

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Aug 7, 17 4:21 PM
I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy, but I do not like any of their games. I keep buying them to see if they improve, but they don't. In fact this is the worst one yet. There is only a vague story line and you don;t know what to do or where to go. Can't any one write a game any more without all the mini-puzzles? I think this shows a lack of creativity and imagination. I have been playing HOP games since they first came out and this one is a shame.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:eipix games

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 8, 17 12:50 AM
I too am not a big fan of most of Eipix's games. I also find that several developers now use a huge amount of puzzles in the HIDDEN OBJECT games. I am not a big puzzle solver fan, I just don't have the patience nor do I want to stop exploring the game while I hang around doing the puzzles.

These are Hidden Object games, not puzzle games, but more and more puzzles are included in the game, making these games more of a puzzle game than a HOG.
I am assuming it's to lengthen the games, because without them the games would be too short for a lot of players. I personally prefer the games not to be too long, because most of the time I am bored with them after an hour's play.

I know there are a lot of puzzle fans out there who enjoy the puzzles in the HOGs, but at the same time there are a lot of gamers who don't enjoy them, and I am one of them, especially if I trip over one puzzle after another.

Anyway, that's my rant over.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Aug 30, 17 4:21 PM
I don't usually have difficulty with these games; been playing them for years and most likely spending way too much money but this is entertainment. This game is irritating; first I had a battle with the hands and foot fight. Now I am with the tiger and cannot complete this part of the game and it is getting old very fast. I don't need all this challenge; I just want a fun game to play. Kita Boy

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Aug 30, 17 6:02 PM
Hey again kitaboy,
what problems are you having with the tiger?
Is it the one in the zoo where you have to comb it?
In which case, if I remember correctly, you have to comb it in the right order, which you work out via trial and error.
For my one I believe it was left side of face, right side of face, under he chin, on top of the head. It was a little fiddly trying to click on the right spot to get the comb to comb the part of his face that I wanted but it only took me a few tries to get it.

If you mean another part of the game, then please post back and I'll try and help.
Otherwise, there is always the in game strategy guide.

Edited on 08/30/2017 at 6:04:25 PM PST

Go to: