gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Search for Treasures

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 7, 17 5:41 PM
Having FUN!!!! Finished chap. 2.... collected almost 900 RED fireflies... it's a story you play for red fireflies and treasure boxes..... So far, it is not difficult to play and does not need bonuses... It will probably get harder, but ... I'm just excited to see how we win those red fireflies....

maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Search for Treasures New World Red Fireflies - AWESOME FUN..

[Post New]by maxbridge on Aug 7, 17 9:17 PM
These SEEKING TREASURE game levels are not too challenging (so far anyway having finished chapter 3) - and are very rewarding - a great way to play for fun and to gain some really good boosts as well as the red fireflies without having to spend bonuses...
Not sure how far it goes, but so far after chapter 3 I have over 2000 fireflies.
if you have turns remaining on any level, catch a few more red fireflies before you finish and your total will ramp up even more - they will come in very useful later I understand..
Better go and do some housework now...

Edited on 08/07/2017 at 10:58:23 PM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:Search for Treasures

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 8, 17 5:08 AM
What a lovely event!!! And it feels so good to sail on quiet waters! Quite easy levels, very rewarding, for chests and red fireflies of course, but for self-esteem as well!

Not sure what chapter I have reached, 4th probably? I have played my little game this morning and reached the last level before getting a 1 day "infinity" game, keeping it for tomorrow. It might be the end?

Thanks a million, devs!!!

Enjoy!!!

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Aug 8, 17 5:32 AM
That was indeed rewarding en fun to play. Next to all the boosts, i have over 3000 red fireflies after completing the adventure. I think i am going to use them 3 times for 5 moves extra each level for 1 hour in the "normal" adventure after the day of infinity is over.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 8, 17 6:18 AM
These days I'm not playing much and I'm glad I checked the forum to find this event. I still marvel at how this nice little game is evolving, when a year ago it seemed hopeless, like so many other FTPs which have sadly been abandoned. The normal game is still far too difficult, requiring many boosts, but with these events and the arena, you can find a little respite while working your way slowly through the regular worlds. Now it's a well rounded game, with lots of variety and updates to keep players interested.

The current event is great, and the levels easy to do. The only thing is that although it lasts a month, it seems a to be very short. After a few "chapters", I too, reached the part where you get the 24 hr infinity bonus, so this seemed a liile too short for the duration and the fanfare. Also, they should have numbered the chapters, also giving the total, eg 1/10 etc, so that we would know what to expect.

All in all, a great event! Keep it up!

[Post New]by stargazer_lily6 on Aug 10, 17 2:20 PM
I started playing this on the first day.(Aug. 8) and got all the way up to the 24 hour infinity bonus. Played that and has not shown up since. I'm confused being that it is supposed to be a 27 day event . So far, lost 2 days of playing this .

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 10, 17 3:24 PM
stargazer_lily6 wrote:I started playing this on the first day.(Aug. 8) and got all the way up to the 24 hour infinity bonus. Played that and has not shown up since. I'm confused being that it is supposed to be a 27 day event . So far, lost 2 days of playing this .

For some unknown reason, the developers made this event a 27/28 day event when it could be finished in less than a day....

Maybe it was to make sure as many people as possible could play it... From reading posts, some rarely play on a daily basis and would have missed this event completely if it only lasted a couple of days....

For all of us who've completed this event, we haven't lost anything, we just finished early.....

[Post New]by stargazer_lily6 on Aug 10, 17 3:54 PM
Thanks gohill ! Thought something happened to the game. Was looking forward to playing it as a distraction from trying to get through the normal levels.

Go to: