Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Pure of mind??

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Apr 27, 10 8:42 PM
I got the pure of body, but can't get the pure of mind. Help!!?!? Please!

Re:Pure of mind??

[Post New]by VanityofVanities on Apr 27, 10 8:45 PM
Take them to the flutes, and keep the kids and everyone else away.
It takes awhile for them to become pure of mind... So after a bit have someone else put some soap in the water to reclean that person.

[Post New]by laffarsmith on Apr 28, 10 7:11 AM
VanityofVanities wrote:Take them to the flutes, and keep the kids and everyone else away.
It takes awhile for them to become pure of mind... So after a bit have someone else put some soap in the water to reclean that person.

Spoiler ALERT
I didn't re wash anybody
I got everybody busy then managed the kids with a teacher or two to keep them away while my villager was meditating. I left the meditater alone. The meditater eventually went to the tree and pulled out a big bug and put it in the fire.

[Post New]by sushilover11 on Apr 28, 10 2:04 PM
hi make sure you keep the kids and peeps wit babies away. try keeping them happy with playing and running just put one kid on top of another and it will make them play together

[Post New]by CapricornSongs on May 1, 10 3:39 PM
I distracted my kids with a story. (And kept a 2nd adult on hand in case the story ran shorter than the mental purity state.) However, I found that my people age 22 and under still got distracted by the story. I had to use an older person for this.

Gemini11
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Gemini11 on May 2, 10 6:50 AM
CapricornSongs wrote:I distracted my kids with a story. (And kept a 2nd adult on hand in case the story ran shorter than the mental purity state.) However, I found that my people age 22 and under still got distracted by the story. I had to use an older person for this.

You can distract them with teaching at the school too. People over age 18 are not distracted by a story normally.

Smilebug32
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Smilebug32 on May 3, 10 2:01 PM
this has taken me many times and ive still not gotten it

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 3, 10 3:05 PM
What's preventing you from getting it?

- Drop a villager by the windflutes to meditate. Make sure the kids are at school and keep everyone else away until the villager starts to sparkle yellow.
- Then put soap in the pool and throw your sparkling villager in the pool until they come out double sparkling.
- Then drop your sparkling villager on the hole in the tree and they will go in and purify.

You also need to have bought level3 dendrology for this.

Go to: