SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

How to reload your powerups (spoiler)

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 8, 17 9:57 PM
I will confess to having to use this strategy to 3 star the last few levels in the game, which are crazy hard in normal mode. (Too bad I didn't discover this sooner, as level 43 would have been much less a pain. ) Replaying previously completed levels that have powerups in them allows you to refill your powerup supply. You don't have to complete the level; just getting the powerups and escaping back to the map is enough. Going back to the early tutorial levels (12, 17, 22, 26 if I have it correct) where each powerup is first introduced is a fast way to refill all of them. You can only have 3 of each powerup, so don't try to amass more than that.

I have also noticed that using powerups or exploding the orange juice bomb is a good way to get the guests taken care of, because whatever tiles are removed by the bomb or powerups count towards current guest goals. Sometimes you have to shuffle the pieces around a little with matches so as to get an orange juice bomb into a better spot before exploding it. Enjoy!

Re:How to reload your powerups (spoiler)

[Post New]by faecedis on Aug 11, 17 2:06 AM
VERY COOL Thank you

Re:How to reload your powerups (spoiler)43

[Post New]by davidjackie on Aug 18, 17 5:51 PM
Have gotten all necessary and still lose. What do they want???

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 19, 17 5:57 AM
Welcome to the pond, davidjackie

I don't know what level you're on but you not only have to clear all the yellow tiles in levels; there are usually guests to satisfy too. To fulfill the guest goals you have to make matches of the items they're "requesting" (the little bubbles around them tell you what matches you need to make to clear them). If the bubble has a red halo around it, that means you have to match at least 4 of that tile to clear it. Powerups are a good way to get a lot of tiles at one time and those also count towards guest goals.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Dec 7, 17 8:21 AM
level 51 is good for powerups too.;

Go to: