bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 28, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure forum

[Post New]by johnski on Apr 28, 10 12:37 AM
Another day and yet another game thats not a winner. This is several days in a row. Getting tired of this. This game was not enjoyable at all. Its just stuff thrown all over the place. Played for 5 minutes and deleted it. Did not see any minigames so far and the hint compus just spun around and around which was extremely distracting. This is a definate no buy for me. Hoping something better comes very soon. Guess I was almost to a minigame but still a no buy.

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 12:39:24 AM PST

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Apr 28, 10 12:40 AM
Got seasick after a while.....delete....

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Apr 28, 10 12:42 AM
My old computer's graphics card isn't up to this one, but it doesn't look like I'm missing much. Shame cos it looked really nice.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 28, 10 1:14 AM
I guess I would have to agree with you all, the hidden objects were easy to find and I didn't have to use the compass (for hints), not once. I played for almost the full hour and found the game to be dull. Just to let some fishies know, yes I believe this game does have replay value, for example in the first list I saw binoculars and when I restarted the game the binoculars was replaced with a sea shell. Please don't quote me on that, but I am pretty sure. Happy Gaming!! TMann

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 28, 10 2:50 AM
I like this game. I am a big fan from straightforward hogs. Thanks

bgarcia
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bgarcia on Apr 28, 10 3:10 AM
Ya know, I like it to, but I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Anyone know how to get the key out of the bottle? I assume that is what's in there, so I can open the chest.
Anyway I guess I'm not as sophisticated as some of the rest of you, although I do own over 300 hog games. Don' believe me? Ask BFG. Most of them I bought from them. Really guys, this is the best game site for HOG's.

[Post New]by helmsy on Apr 28, 10 3:16 AM
In the middle of the railing of the ship there is a sort of rod you can grab. With this you can smash the bottle...

took me about half an hour to find it too!

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Apr 28, 10 3:23 AM
I do not like straightforward HOG's, so this game is not for me. I deleted after I had to find a fork on a free, once in a lifetime, Caribbean cruise.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Apr 28, 10 4:41 AM
I found this game just too boring, stopped played after 18 minutes. Straight hidden object games are fine if the game is done really well i.e. story, graphics, music, attention to detail etc. A good example would be RTR, which while just a straighforward HOG fulfilled all other requirements for an interesting game. This one didn't, not for me; the objects were too small (although I know my eyesight needs checking!), the graphics were nothing special, the music was dull and I found myself not even noticing the details!

It's back to Love Chronicles:The Spell for me. Now there's a game that other developers would do well to take note of before they put out second rate games!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Apr 28, 10 6:31 AM
If you like straight HOGs, this is a nice, relaxing game. If you need a little more intrigue, or must have a strong story, it might not be what you are looking for. It's more along the lines of a Big City Adventure and far, far away from Madame Fate. Considering the other games lately (strategy, Match 3, Time Management) I'll take this to fill my card for the month. At least it's not written in badly-translated almost-English.

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Apr 28, 10 7:58 AM
I don't know what is worse having no game or having games as bad as this !!..I played till I hit the first puzzle , & couldn't skip ? Bailed off the boat ...Went back the 2 nd time till I got to the batteries ,& camera, but after that hassle ??..Which I never did figure out ! I had nothing but frustration ,, anxiety ..& disappointment ,,, This really did make me Sea Sick ..This game leaves me Clueless ..Sorry , just a opinion Bon Voyage !!!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 28, 10 8:21 AM
To: Old Bay Hi, how are you? Sorry you didn't like the game, I myself didn't care for it either . Here's hoping you have a great day and Gotcha!!! TMann

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 8:22:33 AM PST

[Post New]by connextions on Apr 28, 10 10:03 AM
How many coins does it take for the slot machine? I can only find 3. I assume that is where the passcard is. Right?.

[Post New]by davemartel on Apr 29, 10 8:23 AM
I didn't think it was too bad.

Edited on 04/29/2010 at 8:25:06 AM PST

[Post New]by m_shields on Apr 29, 10 10:16 AM
I could not get the puzzle pieces to turn - reinstalled game etc...how did you all manage to turn the pieces?

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Apr 29, 10 7:54 PM
I LIKED IT IN THE BEGINNING BECAUSE I LIKE HOG'S, AND I USED TO LIKE CRUISES BEFORE KIDS WHEN I COULD AFFORD THEM, & IT BROUGHT BACK NICE MEMORIES. I WAS SENTIMENTAL ENOUGH TO BUY THIS WON. MY EYESIGHT IS GONE - NOT THAT IT WASN'T GOING BEFORE, & I'M BORED, FRUSTRATED, AND GOING MAD. I'M STUCK ON TIARA WITH AN EXTRA RED RUBY & I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY U CAN'T SKIP PUZZLES LIKE THESE!!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? AND PLEASE FISHIES-DON'T BUY IT.

[Post New]by Elteedee on May 1, 10 12:07 PM
I can't get the game to even open.

[Post New]by Janicelynnkirk on May 1, 10 8:32 PM
I haven't been playing that long. I do like the graphics better than Ravenhurst etc.. rooms aren't too crowded but I've hit my first real challenge.
I'm on the island, I can't find the last banana to give the monkey and I can't find anything that will clear the bushes. I dug out the hole with the shell, pryed out the ruby from the rocks but I know the damn monkey has something and I am wondering which one I will need to open first.

HELP!!

[Post New]by Janicelynnkirk on May 1, 10 10:28 PM
3 thumbs down. I got a few tips but I flew right through it!! Challenge me like Maddam Fate... that one was a doozy but fun!!

Go to: