subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

2nd testamony

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 9, 17 11:00 AM
can not find it. is it with the envelop on the floor?

9err
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:2nd testamony

[Post New]by 9err on Aug 9, 17 11:07 AM
Have to right mouse button and look around, look for the yellow phone like objects, I found 4 so far? There's 2 in 1st room and 2 in 2nd room so far.

Edited on 08/09/2017 at 11:09:16 AM PST

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 9, 17 11:40 AM
Thanks 9err!!!!! Did find the 2nd one. Now I'm stuck in the 2nd room. I have a switch and old book. thanks for the phone like objects thing. What are they? It seems there's not much looking around in this room. have I missed something?

[Post New]by roadgrrl2000 on Aug 9, 17 1:40 PM
subcaptain wrote:Thanks 9err!!!!! Did find the 2nd one. Now I'm stuck in the 2nd room. I have a switch and old book. thanks for the phone like objects thing. What are they? It seems there's not much looking around in this room. have I missed something?

It's yellow, and about the size of a cell phone. It is called a testimony, tho I have not figured out why. They seem, to me, to be personal data recorders and contain the recorded voices of... ??? ...people.

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Aug 9, 17 5:16 PM
I still haven't found the second testamony. I'm not sure my controls are working because the only thing I found I could manipulate was the stand with the stool on it and it doesn't completely spin.

Where is the second one?

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 9, 17 6:22 PM
look at 9err's post. great help!

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Aug 9, 17 6:32 PM
That didn't help.

But, I went out of the game and came back after dinner and it was a place that didn't click before.

I think maybe it's just touchy at different resolutions.

If I still have a free game coupon, I think I'll keep playing.

Go to: