bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 28, 10 12:52 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Post any Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by caseymom on Apr 28, 10 5:34 AM
Downloaded the trial twice and it won't let me "click" on the items. I click and click and nothing disappears! What's up?

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Apr 28, 10 6:18 AM
The game won't start for me. I was able to download it, but it won't play.

Clicking doesn't work

[Post New]by nccandyp on Apr 28, 10 6:54 AM
Me, too! I click on the item, but nothing happens. I used the hint and click on the lit item, nothing happens. Can't get past the first scene. BOO!

[Post New]by pendle_witch on Apr 28, 10 7:12 AM
I'm having the same problem and can't pick things up

[Post New]by zacky4zaley1 on Apr 28, 10 7:28 AM
same here. can't pick anything up...

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

nothing picks up

[Post New]by dianaluna on Apr 28, 10 8:12 AM
add me to the list of gamers who can't play this. None of the items will pick up. I have the latest driver, new video card, plenty of memory, etc. I played two demos yesterday-no problem, but this one just won't work--too bad-I'd like to try it out.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Apr 28, 10 9:03 AM
I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 28, 10 9:06 AM
Poof11 wrote:I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.

You have to hold the left button, then right button on your mouse to get the items to turn...THEN it works great

Happy Gaming
PEN

[Post New]by debbie2209 on Apr 28, 10 9:07 AM
i cant pick any hidden objects up at all .....not my week for big fish games i think

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Apr 28, 10 9:10 AM
Can't pick up anything either

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 28, 10 9:18 AM
Hi fishies,

Sometimes unclickable items can be linked to display issues which can be fixed with a few updates to your video card drivers and/or Direct X. Here is a help article with more information, Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen. Just click the drop down menu that goes with your computer's operating system and it will show you the steps.

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Apr 28, 10 11:49 AM
Read the posts....seems like the game has a flaw, not anyone's Direct X or whatever. We can't all need to update those. I also don't appreciate the red exclamation mark which indicates "mark as offensive" my last post. It seems to do it to everyone who posts a remark. Seems like to me at least that Big Fish might be rushing games onto the site without thorough testing. Really wanted to try this game.

jor_tay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Pausing

[Post New]by jor_tay on Apr 28, 10 11:53 AM
I paused this game after playing for 45 min. When I got back, the trial time had run out.

Is this a technical issue or does the trial time keep running when any game is paused?

Thanks

Victoria5
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Victoria5 on Apr 28, 10 11:54 AM
Poof11 wrote:I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.

Ditto!!!!

wjd72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by wjd72 on Apr 28, 10 2:23 PM
It doesn't work for me either , there several games I can't play lately
.I bought love and death bitten ,played the demo bought it and now It will not play
not having much luck. I did email them but have not had a reply yet
wendy

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Apr 28, 10 3:41 PM
Penrose, thank you! It's a bit awkward using both left and right mouse clicks but, by George, it works and that's what counts. Thanks, again.

Boopers12
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Boopers12 on Apr 28, 10 5:16 PM
Items wouldn't disappear once they were clicked on. My computer froze as well.

[Post New]by imissziggy on Apr 28, 10 6:41 PM
Same for me. I can download it, but I'm clicking away and nothing happens.

smartsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by smartsue on Apr 28, 10 7:44 PM
The first time I tried to play, it downloaded but would not start. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it wouldn't finish downloading. Got "download interrupted" even though I was doing nothing else on my computer. Guess it's not worth it.
I agree we all can't have issues with our updates especially since I can download and play other games.

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 7:46:25 PM PST

Go to: