bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 10, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by KickInItOnTime on Aug 10, 17 5:13 PM
i get error 0x00000000 trying to write program with this game. other games play fine, why not this one?

[Post New]by HathorEarthFyre on Aug 14, 17 1:59 AM
Hello all,
I'm stuck. I can't get the window buttons. I can't open the scene to get them (the desk). I was able to open it before to do other stuff, but not now. I have done everything the strategy guide depicts but no good. The "hint" button only says stuff like "look for more clues." There's nothing else to do, though. The scene just won't open in order for me to obtain the buttons. Is there a patch or fix out there? I have hundreds of these games, I'm no beginner. But this is something new.

[Post New]by apoohone on Aug 14, 17 12:55 PM
just downloaded Dark Tales : Edgar Allen Poe;s Lenore Collectors Edition forum . I cant get the download to open . Please help ?

[Post New]by mich65mstang on Aug 17, 17 9:30 AM
HathorEarthFyre wrote:Hello all,
I'm stuck. I can't get the window buttons. I can't open the scene to get them (the desk). I was able to open it before to do other stuff, but not now. I have done everything the strategy guide depicts but no good. The "hint" button only says stuff like "look for more clues." There's nothing else to do, though. The scene just won't open in order for me to obtain the buttons. Is there a patch or fix out there? I have hundreds of these games, I'm no beginner. But this is something new.

[Post New]by GXENIA on Aug 19, 17 2:13 PM

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 19, 17 4:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for reaching out. The teams behind the game as well as the Moderation Team are aware of the progression block preventing the task with the buttons and the desk from being completed. If you haven't already downloaded the update released this week, please check out the announcements below for instructions about how to do that.

UPDATE! New version available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore CE (PC) -- August 16, 2017
UPDATE! New version available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore CE (Mac) -- August 18, 2017

Should the troubles persist after downloading the update, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help.

Going forward, please also be sure to post technical inquiries to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore Collector's Edition here.

This helps the Moderation Team track and reply to technical issues within a game as quickly as possible. It also insists in keeping the forum organized.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: